46 Generosity of Arnav

Part 46 Generosity of Arnav

Arnav and Khushi got ready to go to invite people. After having breakfast, they walked out of RM. Opening the door for Khushi, he gestured her to sit in the car. Khushi sat in. Arnav occupied the driver's seat.

"Where are we going, Arnavji?" Khushi asked him with hesitation.

"You will get to know it by yourself," Arnav said.

"Is it necessary for me to come with you?" Khushi asked buckling the seat belt.

"What does that mean, Khushi?" Arnav frowned.

"You said we are going to invite important people today. If they are important, they might be wealthy and reputed people of society..."

Arnav lifted his brows.

"What's the point?"

"They may not like to see me with you..."

Arnav got what she is trying to say

"You are my wife. I don't care if anyone like to see you with me or not. If they don't want to see me with you, they can cut me off too."

Khushi looked at him unbelievably.

"There is nothing to be shocked Khushi. You are an indispensable part of my life... My wife... I don't mind who understands that. And, you... You also try to understand one thing, Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada. Try to understand who you are. You are not just Khushi but my wife. You have the same reputation in society as same as I have. People ought to respect you if they want ASR on their side because I won't leave your side... ever... Standing for my wife is my responsibility. You just think about YOUR HUSBAND instead of society. Ok?"

Khushi nodded ok slowly. She didn't say anything after that but stole his glance. Arnav also didn't steal her glance but looked at her daringly from time to time. There was no hesitation for him to look at his wife... because she was his wife.

She saw the car entering her Home's street.

"Are we going to my Home?" Khushi asked unbelievably.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Are not these people important to us?" He smiled.

Khushi became emotional. She sat straight, biting her lip.

"Shall we go to the home or do you want time to compose yourself?" Arnav asked.

She was silent. Arnav stopped the car at the side of the road.

"Khushi, relax... you don't have to get emotional..."

She looked at him with teary eyes.

"What can I do for whatever you are doing for me?" She asked swallowing hard, making him gulp.

"I have nothing to give you other than the word THANKS..."

Cutting her,

"I won't accept your thanks..." He said.

Khushi looked at him miserably.

"I need something in return" he demanded.

Khushi looked at him said nothing.

"Start loving me... If you are already started... Show it to me..." He smiled.

"How do you want me to show?" she asked wiping her tears.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Arnavji... I was brought up in the Home. I don't know to express anything as you do. I will learn if you tell me"