26 Unexpected

Part 26 Unexpected

Aman went from RM, feeling relieved. What an amazing idea Arnav played...! Thank God, he played... Otherwise, Lavanya would never tell Shyam about their relationship. Somehow, the cat is out of the box. Let's Shyam decide. He hoped Shyam's decision would be in his favor. Or, Arnav will make him make a good decision. He believed.

.....

Shyam was sitting on the bed all gloomy. Anjali touched his shoulder. He raised his head and Anjali saw his reddened eyes.

"Shyamji please calm down... control yourself. Don't get angry"

"How can't I be? I can never forgive Lavanya for what she did. She is in a relationship with Aman for two years and she had been zipping her lips said nothing about it to us. How could she hide the truth even after knowing our intention of marrying her to Sale Sahib? We were torturing him to marry her and she had been roaming with Aman without caring about him... how could she? Don't know what she was thinking about us..." he said disappointedly.

"If it is so, Aman was also equally responsible..."

Cutting her,

"No... we can't blame him. He is not our family but Lavanya. I'm sure Aman would have tried to tell Sale Sahib about it. Lavanya should have stopped him. Didn't we see how Aman stood in front of us without fear? And I noticed Lavanya too. Her facial expression told me she doesn't want to tell us anything. Even though Aman would have stopped her from telling us the truth she should have made him understand because Aman doesn't know what's happening here. It's her responsibility to make him understand the situation. She should have asked him to talk to me about it" Shyam said.

"There is no use in talking about it. we have to think about what's next. Just leave it Shyamji..."

"How could I face Sale Sahib? He got married to Khushiji without anyone... how big his reputation is...! He would have done that only because of our torture. I know Sale Sahib is not such a person who hesitates to get married to the girl he liked. Don't we know how gutful he is?" he regretted.

Anjali felt good as Shyam was thinking about Arnav regretfully.

"How happy Khushiji would have been if she had gotten married to sale sahib with all the rituals and with the whole family? Poor girl, she never had a family and when she had, she could not get the happiness she deserves... who is the reason? Lavanya... right?"

Anjali was silent. Shyam was not wrong. Lavanya could have avoided such embarrassments.

"Let's eat something..."

"I don't want anything..." Shyam left the room.

In the meanwhile,

Arnav's room

"Shall I ask you something Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

Sitting on the recliner, Arnav gestured her to ask while rolling his sleeves up.

"You intentionally brought Aman and Lavanya's issue out today... You should have done that before too... why didn't you think of doing that before? There won't have been any necessity for this drama and all if you had done so..."

Arnav was looking at her smilingly.

"Yeah... I could have... don't why I didn't think of doing that before"

"You may be right... our brain works faster when we are in critical condition..."

"What do you mean, critical condition?"