54 Forever Person

Part 54 Forever Person

Shyam knew the truth... Arnav, Khushi, and Aman were shocked to hear that.

"Is it true?" Aman asked.

Lavanya nodded yes.

"But, how?" Khushi asked nervously.

"He heard our talks one day..."

"Didn't he get angry?" Aman asked with an unbelievable expression.

"He slapped me," Lavanya said in a feeble tone.

The other trio spared a glance.

"He became furious knowing us using Khushi for our drama... especially on me. He warned me not to tell anyone about him who knew the truth. After that, he intentionally brought Khushi close to ASR because..." She stopped as a guest came to them and wished.

Khushi waited for the guest to go.

"Because what?" She asked.

"Because ASR loved you..."

Khushi looked at Arnav who lifted his eyebrows getting amazed.

"How did he know?" Aman asked.

"He said he observed ASR and understood his feelings for Khushi"

"Then what did he do?"

"Do you remember he said he will find out whether you are married or not when Deepak gave a letter about Khushi?"

"Yeah, I heard him saying that to Di," Arnav said.

"He intentionally said that, seeing you standing at the doorway"

Arnav stunned.

"But why?" Khushi asked.

"He knew ASR will register your wedding. To make him do that, he said so. He knew if Khushi became ASR's wife legally, he will never let her go from him"

Arnav was speechless.

"It seems Jeejaji is much better than you guys... He would have noticed me more than you did" Arnav said with a slight smile.

"Excuse me, I asked you several times directly but did you ever say yes?" Aman fought with him.

"Some issues cannot be said openly. Being a good friend, you should have brought us closer, just like Jeejaji did" Arnav said with attitude.

"He changed his mind completely after Khushi saved him. He didn't expect Khushi would put her life in danger to save him. That's what made him grateful to her. He literary adopted her as his sister. He concentrated on Khushi more than he did for me."

"Khushi got two great men in her life, who understood her values," Aman said.

Khushi was quiet.

"Why are you silent?" Lavanya asked.

Before she said anything, Arnav did.

"She is overwhelming..."

Khushi wiped the tears that were about to roll down from her eyes.

They saw Shyam coming to them again.

"Guys, let's go for dinner..." He called them.

They were looking at him without moving.

"Excuse me, I'm calling you only," Shyam said.

Khushi moved towards him and stood.

"I'm sorry Bhai," she said choking.