30 The Decision

Part 30 The decision

Shyam was shocked to the core, hearing what just Lavanya said about Khushi. She is ACTING as Arnav's wife? Just to save Aman and Lavanya's love? If she was just acting, why Arnav was furious when she saved him putting her life at risk? Was that too acting? But it didn't seem so... What's happening here? He was about to go to Arnav's room, he stopped, seeing Arnav entering RM. He stood, hiding behind a pillar.

Arnav entered his room, smilingly. Lavanya thought something and uttered it in front of Arnav, intentionally.

"I hope you won't forget us even after going to the UK, Khushi," She said reading Arnav's face that changed instantly which had a smile a few seconds ago.

"I'm going ASR," Lavanya said and left the room.

Arnav closed the door and looked at Khushi gulping down wrathfully. Shyam looked here and there and came close to the closed door as he wanted to hear their talks.

"Did you talk to Lavanya about going to the UK?" he asked calmly.

Khushi nodded yes looking at somewhere.

"Why? Why don't understand, Khushi?" he asked with an unnamed expression.

"What do you want me to understand, Arnavji?" she asked not looking at him.

"I don't want you to go not only to the UK but anywhere from RM... understand?" he said sternly.

"But why?" she gulped down.

"What will you do going from here? According to the world, you are Mrs. ASR..."

Cutting him,

"But, not for us... we know who I'm"

Taking two long steps, he reached the bed and sat in front of her.

"Why can't you just stay here?"

"What are you asking for?"

"I want you to be with me, Khushi..." he said without hesitation.

Khushi looked into his eyes in a searching manner.

"What are you looking at? Are you searching for a truth in my eyes?"

Khushi looked down. Arnav raised her chin up.

"Don't you dare break the eye contact... Look at my eyes..."

"I can't understand what happened to you" she tried to turn her face but Arnav again made her look at him, tightening the clutch.

"Can't you truly understand?"

Taking a deep breath,

"I can't be with you, Arnavji"

"Why?"

She was about to say something,

"Don't give silly excuses of helping your home children... I can help hundreds of homes... you know that"

"Arnavji, please don't make me embarrassed"

"Is that me or you? You are not just embarrassing but hurting me"

"What do I do? I just am following what we spoke about my stay at RM"

"Oh...are you talking about the clause?" Arnav asked gritting his teeth.

"I just came here with those clauses..."

"Go, Khushi... why are you waiting for? Aman and Lavanya are going to get married... then why the hell are you waiting for?" He shouted.