40 You matter to me

Part 40 You matter to me

Arnav had the coffee, reading their faces where there were joy and relaxation. Anjali kept the certificate cautiously. She wanted to show it to Shyam. Arnav finished drinking the coffee.

"Chotte, we are going to start your marriage rituals this week," Anjali said.

" Haan, coming Friday will be Roka and other rituals will be followed..." Nani said.

Arnav gasped.

"Do whatever you want... I'm fine with that" Arnav said.

"What about you Khushi?" Anjali asked.

Khushi nodded yes smilingly.

"Enjoy the phrase Khushi... we just want you to get what you missed in your life. You are a part of not only Chotte's life but also this family. You have all the right to ask anything... even fight..." Anjali said.

"Why should I fight when I'm getting everything even before asking them?" Khushi said smilingly.

They smiled proudly.

"I'm going to order rings for the Roka ceremony. What kind of ring do you want, Khushi bitiya?" Nani asked.

Khushi was about to say something,

"We are planning to order your INITIALED rings... what say?" Anjali asked.

Arnav looked at Khushi who got stuck for a second. She nodded ok.

"I would like to have his initial in the ring. I will be seeing it all the time" Khushi said and Arnav felt something was not right because he knew Khushi. What happened to her all of a sudden?

"Arrey... you are seeing him all the time... is not it enough? Do you want to see his initial too?" Manorama asked teasingly.

Khushi smiled without answering, making Arnav frown.

"She is not getting enough of Chotte it seems," Anjali said, chuckling.

"Di, I'm going to my room," Arnav said, standing from the couch.

Anjali nodded ok.

"Khushi... let's go," Arnav said.

"Why Arnav bituwa... won't you go without your wife?"

Arnav rolled his eyes. Khushi stood from the couch to go with him.

"See, she is always ready to follow her husband" Manorama countered.

Khushi walked towards their room and Arnav followed her with confusion.

Raizada women huffed in relief.

"Thank God... our Khushi bitiya is our Chotte's wife... you have no idea how happy I'm," Nani said.

"Haan, Nani... I was lacking breath when I was reading the letter" Anjali said with a horrible expression.

"If I meet the person who wrote the letter, I will kill him for sure," Manorama said.

"Haan Mami, Shyamji was right. Someone who is an AR rival should have sent it to us to spoil our family's happiness" Anjali said.

"Thank God, we didn't trust the letter. What would have happened if we had asked Arnav bituwa?" Manorama said regretting.

"Haan, Manorama, what would have Khushi bitiya thought about us? She would have thought that we are trying to corner her" Nani said.

That's when they heard a calling bell sound. Hari Prakash opened the door. Raizada women frowned, seeing a guy standing.

"Who are you?" Manorama asked.