13 Khushi is in RM

Part 13 Khushi is in RM

Arnav and Khushi reached RM. Khushi closed her eyes, fisting her fingers nervously. She opened her eyes, feeling a different touch on her hand. Arnav pressed her hand warmly.

*Relax... I'm here...I will take care of everything* he gave her hope.

Khushi volunteered a smile.

* Let's go...*

*My bags? *

*I will ask Hari Prakash to bring it*

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav wondered as she didn't ask him who Hari Prakash is. As he didn't know Khushi has the whole Raizada record in her hands. Arnav didn't have to press the calling bell because the door was already open. Arnav looked at Khushi. They entered in.

Khushi was dumbfounded, seeing the palace-like Raizada Mansion. The total homeless people of India can be residing in this house it seems. How big this mansion is...! How could people in this family call one another? How do they find one another? Her chain of thought got broken, hearing,

*Stop...*

Khushi jerked fearfully. She saw Anjali coming with a decorated plate to welcome them which made Khushi relaxed. Anjali circled the Thali and kept the vermillion on Arnav and Khushi's foreheads. Anjali raised her brows, gesturing to Arnav like KHUSHI IS BEAUTIFUL. Arnav looked at Khushi smilingly who bowing down embarrassing. Anjali misunderstood that she was blushing.

*Chotte, you are so lucky... Khushi knows to blush* Anjali teased that really brought a blush to Khushi's face and made her a little comfortable.

*Do you know who I'm? * Anjali asked Khushi.

*Anjaliji... Mr. Raizada's... (she stopped) I mean, Arnavji's sister... Mrs. Shyam Jha and mother of Shali and Shamli* Anjali raised her brows getting amazed.

Arnav looked at her bomb shelled. How does she know these details? Wasn't she tense about his family two days ago?

*Wow, Chotte, it seems you have spoken about us with Khushiji...* Anjali said contently.

*Khushi, do you know about only Anjaliji or about us too? * Payal asked.

*I can't say I know about everything... but I know you Payalji* Khushi said with hesitation.

Payal was surprised. So did everyone.

*Who I'm? * Asked Manorama.

Taking a step towards her, she touched her feet.

*Bless me Mamiji*

*Arnov bituwa... I love you so much... you didn't pass your time with Khushi just drooling... (Arnav looked at her perplexed. And Mami stopped) I mean... just chitchatting... she knows us... that feels nice* Manorama said.

They saw Nani coming. Khushi was about to touch her feet, Nani stopped.

*Be happy* she blessed Khushi.

*Don't you guys have no idea to let us in? How long will we stand here? * Arnav asked.

*Actually, you have already married. We missed attending your wedding. That doesn't mean, we can compromise with a Raizada ritual* Nani said in a stern voice.

*Raizada ritual? * Arnav frowned.

*Haan, Arnov bituva... the groom should enter the house carrying the Bride* Mami said.

Khushi looked at him shockingly. So did Arnav.

*Di... please stop all this... we are already married...*