38 Mrs. Raizada

Part 38 Mrs. Raizada

Arnav felt bad for Khushi. He put her on fire for his own benefit. They may lose their trust in Khushi and that may lead Khushi to think of leaving RM. She will definitely do that. It should not happen. However, he will make Raizadas trust her.

Khushi came out of the washroom, getting ready. Arnav stood from the couch.

"Shall we go, Khushi?" he sounded soft.

"One minute..." She went to the dressing table and applied kohl to her eyes.

Arnav knew why does she do that. She is hiding her saddened eyes behind the kohl. She succeeded too. The kohl that was drawn to her eyes changed her face completely. She turned towards Arnav.

"I'm ready," She said plainly.

"Apply something on your lips too..." he said.

Khushi bent down to take a lip-gloss, Arnav stopped her, clutching her upper hand. Khushi looked at him perplexed. Arnav slightly stretched her cheeks, making her smile.

"Smile... it will change your look completely..." She nodded yes smiling.

"Are you alright, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

She nodded yes.

"Are you sure?"

"Much better"

Arnav felt good. He knew how depressed she had been. She is relaxed, no doubt it's because of him. She trusts his words. She trusts, he will make everything alright. That thought made him delighted.

In the meanwhile,

"Don't be upset, Naniji. Please go to your room and take a rest, I will take care of the rest" Shyam said.

Nani nodded ok.

"Rani Sahiba, take Naniji to her room and you too should be looking fresh. Trust me, I will clear everything by tomorrow"

Anjali nodded ok.

"Let's go, Nani. Leave it on Shyamji." Anjali said.

Nani stood from the couch and walked to her room. Shyam gestured for Anjali to be with her. Anjali nodded ok and followed Nani. Shyam huffed in relief. He Knew Arnav will take Khushi to the office to complete the registration formalities. Khushi will feel embarrassed if she sees Raizada women. He didn't want to make Khushi embarrassed. That's why he sent Nani and Anjali from the living room. As he expected, he saw Arnav coming with Khushi.

Khushi became embarrassed, seeing Shyam who looked cool.

"Hi, Khushi... where are you guys going?"

"Just..."

"Khushi wants to go to her home," Arnav said.

"Oh... are you going to invite them to your wedding?" Shyam asked.

Khushi nodded yes with a mild smile.

"That's great... go on"

Khushi nodded ok and came out RM with Arnav. They got inside the car. Khushi sighed closing her eyes. Arnav touched her head. She looked at him and he blinked his eyes.

"Trust me, Khushi. Everything will be alright" Arnav said.

She nodded yes with a gorgeous smile. That smile warmed his heart. He started the engine and drove towards AR.

..............

Aman reached the hotel cool fire with Raju.

"Hide your face with a handkerchief," Aman said.