31 Wedding Plan

Part 31 Wedding plan

Khushi smiled at Nani and Anjali who came to Arnav's room. They sat on either side by Khushi. Arnav frowned, seeing them because he was expecting Aman to arrive.

"Aman said Shyam wants to talk to him. Then why these guys are here instead of being with Shyam? Are not Di and Nani aware of Shyam's invitation? Or, does Shyam send them here as he wants to talk to Aman privately? If it's about the wedding, why does Shyam wants to talk to Aman privately? Is he going to mess?" Arnav was thinking those in his mind.

He got more suspension when Lavanya also came to his room.

"Hi, Khushi..."

"Hi..."Khushi smiled at Lavanya.

"Did your Bhai send you here?" Nani asked.

"Jee Naniji..." Lavanya said.

"So, Shyam is planning something..." Arnav thought.

"Bhabi, do you know why Bhai asked us to gather in ASR's room?" Lavanya asked.

"You will get to know that soon..." Anjali chuckled which made Arnav frown. Does Anjali know the reason?

Arnav wanted to go out to see what's happening with Shyam and Aman.

That's when they saw Manorama, Akash, and Payal also coming. Now, Arnav was a little relaxed. He understood that Shyam is going to announce Aman and Lavanya's wedding. That's why he gathered everyone here. But why here?

"Why did Damadji ask me to come here?" Manorama asked.

"He is going to announce his sister's wedding, Mami..." Anjali said happily and the happiness spread into all of their faces... especially Lavanya...

"Oh... So, we are going to dance on Lavanya's sangeet soon..." Manorama said.

"Exactly, Mami..."

Arnav's facial expression changed because as per the agreement, after Aman and Lavanya's wedding she will leave him. He looked at Khushi who was congratulating Lavanya with a handshake.

"I'm so happy about you and Aman," Khushi said.

"Thank you so much, Khushi," Lavanya said pressing her hand warmly. Khushi blinked her eyes.

"But, why does Damadji want us to gather at Arnav bituwa's room? We usually gather at the living room..." Manorama questioned.

"What do you ask, Manorama? Our Damadji wants his NEW sister's presence in the gathering. At the same time, he doesn't want her to get out of the room as she is not fine..." Nani said, looking at Khushi.

"Ohhh... " Manorama looked at Khushi teasingly whereas Khushi looked at Arnav who rolled his eyes. It's getting too much, he thought.

Living room

Shyam was waiting for Aman's arrival. He saw him getting inside RM. He stood, seeing Shyam getting a little awkward. Shyam made him feel relaxed by smiling at him. Aman advanced him with a slight smile. Shyam extended his hand for a shake. Aman clutched his hand formally.

"Let's go..." Shyam headed towards Arnav's room.

Aman silently followed him. People who were present in Arnav's room became excited seeing Aman with Shyam. Lavanya blushed for the first time seeing Aman. Khushi nagged her teasingly.

"Your prince charming arrived..." She whispered.

Lavanya smiled biting her lips.

Arnav shut down his laptop to take place in the meeting that was going to take place in his room with his family members.