35 The Dinner party

Part 35 The Dinner party

Khushi agreed to get married to Arnav. Even Arnav didn't expect that. He thought he would struggle to get a yes from Khushi. he thought she won't agree to the marriage easily. But she did... because she is thankful to him. To show her gratitude, she is marrying him. She knew whatever the home children getting from Arnav is something they never could get.

Arnav was happy and a little confused too. He could not believe Khushi completely. He thought she may change her decision anytime. But he didn't care about it because he was confident about himself. He was confident that Khushi can't go away from him. He will never let her go away from him.

Aman came to Arnav's cabin.

"Yeah, Aman..."

"ASR... I have been arranged a dinner party for you and Khushi"

"Dinner party...? For what?"

"To celebrate our weddings"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"We will celebrate it after the wedding..." Arnav said.

"Why ASR? Are not you sure about our... I mean, your wedding?" Aman mocked.

"Why won't I? I don't know about your wedding but my wedding will definitely take place with Khushi" he countered back.

"Oh... really?"

"Realllyyyy"

"Don't you think this is too much?"

"Why? I'm not less than you... mind it..."

"I will mind it... you just come to my party"

"Don't you know I don't like parties?"

"But I know you like Khushi"

"I like Khushi. So...?"

"Yup... you like Khushi and why not you bring her to the party to spend time with her"

"I'm already spending my time with her...in my room... without anyone's disturbance and I'm sure you guys will spoil our time"

"From when did you become so mean?"

"I'm always..."

"Are you coming or not?"

"Ok... will come..."

"That's it. Ask Khushi to come with Lavanya. We will go together"

"Ok..." Arnav disconnected the call.

Aman was happy as Arnav agreed to come to the party. Aman called Lavanya and informed her about the party.

"Party? Is it? What's the pleasant surprise Ammu...! Why suddenly...!"

"Just thought to give time to ASR and Khushi"

"But they are always together"

"I want them to be with us"

"Oh... Ok"

"Join Khushi... I mean bring Khushi to the hotel Cool Fire. I and ASR will come together"

"Ok"

They disconnected the call. Lavanya came to Khushi's room. She saw her on call. Obviously, the call was from Arnav.

"Ok Arnavji... I will be there on time with Lavanya"

Khushi smiled at Lavanya, disconnecting the call.

"Arnavji asked me to join you for the dinner party"

"Yeah... I came to tell you the same"

"I will be ready at 6'o clock"