21 Playful Arnav

Part 21 Playful Arnav

Khushi woke from her sleep and found Arnav on the recliner. She recollected the last night's happenings. Didn't he sleep on the bed last night when Shali and Shamli came here to listen to the story? He would have gone to the recliner in the mid-night when he got disturbed from his sleep. He is a pure gentleman... she thought.

Arnav woke up from his sleep and saw Khushi looking at him. He raised his brows questioningly. Khushi became embarrassed and went to the washroom. She came out taking bath. Arnav blocked her.

"Why were looking at me when I wake up?" Arnav asked.

"Actually, you slept on the bed last night. But, I saw you seeping on the recliner... that's what I was thinking about..."

"Oh... that one...? I have a habit of sleeping hugging pillows. Last night I hugged you in my sleep..." he said making face, making Khushi horrified.

"Then I realized that my pillow won't be so soft like what I feel... I opened my eyes and saw you sleeping in my arms... I was shocked, seeing you beside me. then I remembered what you asked me last night. I know, you will think I intentionally misbehaved with you... so, I ran to the recliner" he said feeling sad.

Khushi was looking at him without blinking totally horrified. Arnav waved his hand in front of her face.

"What happened?" he asked seriously.

She panted hard, gritting her teeth.

"Did you hug me?"

"What can I do if you sleep beside me?" he asked suppressing his smile.

Khushi's eyes tear up. Yes, it was her who slept on the bed but she didn't know when did she sleep...

Arnav's facial expression changed, seeing her teary eyes.

"Hey... I just am kidding... I went to the recliner immediately after Shali and Shamli left our room... trust me..."

Khushi shrugged his hand and wiped her eyes sulking.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Go, Arnavji... I won't talk to you"

"But why...? I myself told you that I hugged you... you should have used my statement in your favor and should threaten me to marry you... instead, you are crying..."

Khushi forwarded her hands towards his neck to tangle it. Arnav folded his lips, raising his brows. Khushi smiled with a whine. Arnav also smiled adoringly.

"You are a very good girl Khushi...you won't use the situation in your favor. But, be careful... I may threaten you to marry me..." he teased.

She raised her hand to hit him and Arnav rushed to the washroom, leaving smiling Khushi.

Until Arnav went to the AR, they were smiling, seeing one another.

AR

Arnav was thinking about Khushi and her question all the time. He couldn't hold his smile whenever he thought about it. She is a nice girl. She got a doubt that how he trusted her easily but she had no idea in her mind about doing such a thing. Arnav smiled. Don't know what she is doing at home. Arnav thought.

Evening

Arnav stood taking the car key. When he came out of the cabin, Aman stopped him.

"ASR... Are you leaving?"

"Yeah..."

"But this is too earlier. You usually go home after 7 o'clock..."

Arnav got stuck. He took a few seconds and composed himself.