15 Anjali's suggestion

Part 15 Anjali's suggestion

Arnav walked to Anjali's room. He stopped listening to her talks with Nani.

*What are you talking Anjali? * Nani asked worriedly.

*Haan, Nani. This is the only way to keep peace in our family. Shyamji won't be quiet if we are here. He will say something which hurt Chotte and Khushiji*

Nani was sad as Anjali was not wrong. But she didn't want Anjali to leave RM too. She didn't know how to stop Anjali. They saw Arnav coming to them with a shocking expression.

*What did you say, Di? *

*We have no good choice other than this Chotte*

*This is not a good choice*

*Maybe... I don't want any rift between us. It will definitely happen if we are here* Anjali said.

*Di, let me think about it. I will find a solution to the problem soon*

Anjali nodded yes.

*You just wait here. I want to talk to him*

Anjali nodded ok.

Arnav went to Anjali's room where Shyam is. Shyam stiffened himself, seeing Arnav.

*I would like to talk to you* Arnav said cutting JEEJAJI.

Shyam stood looking somewhere.

*What's your problem? * Arnav asked.

Shyam frowned.

*I didn't get you*

*I got married to the one who I liked... So what? You wanted me to marry your sister... have you ever thought about her wish? *

*My sister won't deny my words. I know her*

*What kind of justice is this? You will marry a woman who you liked but your sister should marry the one who you liked... like really? * he asked with sarcasm.

*What does she know...? She knows nothing... she is a small girl*

*I too think the same. My sister also knows nothing. Seeing my sister's Choice, who is behaving oddly, I think I should not have let her marry the man she liked*

*What's your point Arnav? *

*Ask your sister Lavanya. If she says she likes to marry me, I will apologies to you right for talking to you like this... right away*

*Lavanya...* Shyam called without thinking anything.

*She is in my room* Arnav smiled.

*If she doesn't like you why does she wait for you in your room?*

*Ask her that* Arnav said that with a smirk.

Lavanya rushed out from Arnav's room.

*Haan, Bhai...?*

*What were you doing in Sale Sahib's room?*

*I was talking to Khushi*

*Khushi? *

*Haan...*

*what are you doing with her? *

*I like her very much... she is so sweet* Lavanya said smilingly.

Shyam gritted his teeth.

*Lavanya... stop nonsense... I know why you are with her*

Lavanya was horrified. Does Shyam get to know about her and Aman?