16 Arnav and his anger

Part 16 Arnav and his anger

After having breakfast, Khushi was getting ready for the Moo- Dikai. Arnav stayed downstairs, giving her space to get ready. When he came back to his room, Khushi was fully ready. He was stunned, seeing her stunning. He got his sense only when Khushi asked,

*Am I ok? * nervously.

*Haan...* he said.

*Really? *

*You looking good* he said.

Khushi huffed in relief.

*Don't be stressed, Khushi. relaxed*

*How many people will come? * she inquired.

*Fifty to hundred...*

*Will they ask me about anything? *

*Whatever, answer them daringly. Ok...? You no need to be tensed*

Khushi nodded ok nervously.

*Khushi, you are tensed as if you are truly my wife and we are really married...* Arnav laughed.

Khushi got stuck. Yes, Arnav is right. Why does she feel scared unnecessarily? But what if anyone got to know about their drama? Won't it make sense? Won't Aman and Lavanya face trouble? Not only Aman and Lavanya but also Arnav.

"I think you don't want your friends to get married..." She said sarcastically.

"Why?" he raised his brows.

"What will happen if I act worse and we will get caught? Is it ok for you?"

"Certainly not..."

"That's why I'm tensed. What will you do if I get caught?"

"Yes, it will be difficult"

"That's why I'm scared... Because I never, ever acted before..." she said gulping down.

"Then I should include a clause in the agreement... I suppose" Arnav said seriously.

"What clause?"

"You should marry me if you fail to perform well and get caught...that's the punishment what say?"

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Is everything funny?"

"Not at all," he said smilingly.

"Then be serious Mr. Raizada..."

Arnav smiled plainly.

"What so funny?"

"You addressed me Mr. Raizada in tension" he laughed.

"Ohh, God... I'm going"

"Perform well. All the best"

Khushi waited in their room for Anjali. She could not understand how Arnav is not getting tensed. She thought he is playful. She didn't know why Arnav was not serious. It's because he believed that he can take care of everything even though Khushi makes mistake. But Khushi didn't know, soon, she is going to see that how serious Arnav was.

As Khushi expected, Anjali came to their room to take Khushi downstairs.

"Khushiji, the guests arrived. Shall we go?" she asked.

Khushi looked at Arnav once and nodded ok to Anjali. They went downstairs. The Hall went silent seeing the new Bahu of the Raizada family. Anjali made Khushi sit on the VIP chair. The guests started SEEING Khushi, moving up the veil that was hiding her beautiful face.