5 Khushi and her Aim

Part 5 Khushi and her AIM

*Yes, I love her...* Arnav said.

*Am I not your friend, ASR? It's ok if you don't let your family know but me...You don't even let me about it...*

*I don't feel sharing it with anyone...including you...*

*This is not done ASR...*

*Wait...*

Arnav saw Manorama leaving the place who was hearing Arnav's talk. He locked the door.

*I don't love her...* Arnav said.

*Whaaat? But, you said...*

*Mami was overhearing me... she thinks herself as James Bond...* He said irritatingly.

Aman chuckled. Oh...that's why he spoke without dining. So that Manorama would believe him. Arnav sat on the bed.

*Listen to me, Aman*

*Yes...*

*I'm not in a relationship... it was a misunderstanding...*

*Misunderstanding...? How? *

Arnav told Aman from how he met Khushi the previous day to how he helped her to save her from Deepak today.

*So, you lied to save her from that duffer? *

*Yes...*

*Shyam came to the same shop to collect the same chain that you already received...? *

*yes...*

*What a game of fate...*

*Yes... I have managed people here... they believed I'm in love with Khushi...*

*Khushi...? Is her name Khushi? *

*Yes... They won't ask me to marry Lavanya anymore. This is how I can help you guys... hereafter, don't torture me ok...? *

Aman became thoughtful. This matter is not what Arnav is thinking. Raizadas won't leave him easily, they will ask him to bring Khushi to RM for sure. Though they will oppose him at first they would like to get him married to the girl. It will surely happen in the end. What will they do if they got to know about Arnav's lie?

*Aman...*

*Haan...*

*Don't think much... I will manage*

*Thank you so much ASR... we will never forget your help...I love you so much...*

Arnav rolled his eyes and disconnected the call. He threw the phone on the bed.

Aman sighed. As Arnav said, Raizadas won't ask him to marry Lavanya but KHUSHI.

........

As Arnav expected Manorama spread the message to everyone what just she collected from Arnav's room.

*Even Aman doesn't know about it... Arnav bituwa is keeping it secretly...* Manorama said wondering.

*I just can't understand Chotte...* Nani sighed.

Anjali was sitting silent.

*Why are you silent? * Manorama asked.

*I think he would have hidden that from us as I'm torturing him to marry Lavanya* Anjali said feeling sad.

*Yes... you are right. You should not have forced him to marry Lavanya, Di... * NK said.

Anjali looked down with teary eyes.