19 Arnav's Request

Part 19 Arnav′s Request

Khushi stood, getting embarrassed whereas Shali and Shamli controlled their laughter. Raizsdas looked at Khushi smiling and Lavanya giggled at her.

"I think Khushi wants to play Holi today as she was not here with us when we celebrated Holi," Manorama said.

People chuckled, seeing Khushi's color-filled face.

*Is it, Khushi? * Lavanya asked her teasingly.

Arnav smirked seeing Khushi rushing to their room smiling.

"Thank God, Khushiji became normal" Anjali said happily.

Raizadas nodded yes getting relieved.

"Thanks to Shali and Shamli," Lavanya said.

They smiled proudly.

"Khushiji used to be with children. That's why she became flexible with children" Anjali said.

"Be careful... She became flexible doesn't mean she is fine with what happened today morning. It should not happen again" Manorama said.

Raizadas looked at one another affirmatively. Arnav headed to his room smirking. Somehow, his plan worked. He saw Khushi coming out of the washroom, washing her color-filled face. She smiled at Arnav with a cute blush.

*Seems like, someone is happy with her new friend...* he said smilingly.

*Yes, Arnavji* she said happily.

*You know what...*

*What? * Khushi asked.

*They are also happy to get a friend like you* Arnav said.

Khushi's smile broadened. Arnav admired her smile.

*I want to talk to you about something very important, Arnavji* she said hesitatingly.

*Tell me*

*Could you help me? * she asked.

*I will help you* Arnav said without thinking that made Khushi wonder.

*But, I have not told you what help I want from you... * She said.

*You want me to help your home children on the behalf of. Your Baba should think I'm the one who is helping them and he should not know how you earned the money... right? *

Khushi blinked her eyes slowly, like, how do you know? Arnav smiled, seeing her facial expression.

*It's not rocket science... Your Baba is not ready to accept any favor from you. So, it's obvious if you expect my help* he said.

*Will you help me? * she asked delightedly.

*I will help you but with one condition* he stopped and looked at her.

*Condition? What's that? * she frowned.

*You should consider what Baba said* there was no smile on his face when he said.

*What? *

*You should get settled in your life* he said.

Khushi was shocked as she didn't expect this from Arnav.

*As a friend, I too want you to settle down in your life, Khushi* he requested.

*Don't you know my mind, Arnavji? *

*I know... you wanted to help the children. You wanted to give them one lack per month but now, you are going to give them one crore. That amount is enough for them to lead a peaceful life. You are going to give the amount you didn't even expect. Then why not settle down in life with someone? *