34 Marry Me

Part 34 Marry ME...

Khushi was looking at Lavanya awfully.

"What can I do when Shyam Bhai asked me to agree to the marriage with all the rituals?" Khushi asked.

"Yes, you can do nothing. This is what my Bhai is... so adamant"

"I don't know where this will lead me," Khushi said.

"Simple... You will become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada officially if you perform all the rituals. I'm happy about it"

"Happy? What are you talking about, Lavanya?"

"I'm talking the reality Khushi. you will become ASR's wife... ritually and also officially. Get married to him and be with us forever" Lavanya said excitedly.

"No, Lavanya... I just agreed to make everyone happy... that's all"

"This sounds childish, Khushi. Will they be happy if you leave Arnav and this family?" Lavanya asked her million-dollar question.

"I don't know what to do, Lavanya... I didn't expect this family will celebrate me as their bahu in real"

"Then, what's the problem, Khushi? They like you so much and you also respect them. What else other than this needs a family?"

"No Lavanya... Arnavji has a reputation in this society. Who Arnavji is and who am I? This won't work... maybe now... but definitely not in the future"

"Khushi, tell me one thing, do you think, Arnav could not stop this wedding?"

"Could he?" Khushi asked excitedly.

"Of course, he could but he didn't... why?"

Khushi looked at her bewildered.

"He wants this wedding to happen... he wants you to be with him... forever... he likes you Khushi"

Khushi nodded NO.

"He is doing this for you and Aman..." Khushi said stammering.

"In the pretext of us"

"I can't believe he likes me," Khushi said in a feeble tone.

"Don't you know he likes you?"

"I know... I mean... he likes me but not in the mean..."

"Please Marry him, Khushi. I and Aman will also be happy about you... we will be guilt-free" Lavanya said repenting.

"Guilt? But why?"

"Because of us, you are here... risking your life... we made you stay with Arnav in the same room... I know how risky it is for a maiden like you"

"No, Lavanya... I don't have any problem because Arnavji is a gem of a person"

"He is a gem of a person yet you are hesitating to accept him?"

Khushi was silent.

"Will you leave him after marrying him ritually? Will you leave your HUSBAND?"

Khushi swallowed hard. HUSBAND... yes, Arnav will be her husband after the wedding.

"I don't know what to say, Lavanya... I think I should go with the flow"

"Leave everything... just say, what do you feel about Arnav. Don't you like him?"

"I like him... just like, I like GOD. He is a kind of... I respect him a lot, Lavanya. No one could be like him. He is someone no one could get. I feel proud to talk to him, laugh with him, stay with him, that's enough for me. I don't want to be greedy to get him as my husband. He brought brightness to my home children's life. It was my dream. He made it possible. For that, I will be thankful to him... till my last breath... I will do anything for him..."