45 I'm Lucky

Part 45 I'm lucky

Arnav and Khushi got stuck seeing the decorated bed. Arnav's pupil automatically moved in the direction where Khushi was standing. He controlled the chuckle, seeing her swallowing down. He turned towards her casually as if he was not affected.

"What can we do now, Khushi? See, how beautifully my family members have been arranged for our first night ritual. How could we waste the arrangements? Honestly speaking, I don't want to misbehave with you. Of course, there is no room for misbehavior as we become husband and wife now."

Arnav said moving towards Khushi while reading Khushi's facial reactions that were changing a second by second. He moved close to her and stood in a foot's distance.

"After all, today is our first night as we got married today legally as well as ritually..."

Khushi looked at him composing herself.

"What do YOU (she stressed) think about it?" She asked getting courage that made Arnav stunned.

He smiled.

"I will go with your decision no matter what," he said.

Khushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and looked at him sternly.

"I'm ready if you want it," she said firmly.

Arnav swallowed hard. He looked at her for a few seconds. A slight smile crept on his face. He slowly raised his hand to touch her cheek. Khushi closed her eyes to accept the touch. Arnav tapped her cheek softly making her open her eyes.

"Go to sleep..." He said with smiling eyes.

Khushi read his face where there were no regrets.

"Go..." He said again.

Khushi went to the bed and sat on it.

"You can also sleep on the bed," Khushi said.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a lopsided smile.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Thanks..." He said and took the other side of the bed.

Khushi sensed him gazing at her, laying on the bed. She looked at him turning her face. Arnav smiled at her. Khushi couldn't understand what the smile meant. She threw an awkward smile at him. Arnav slowly entwined his fingers with hers, looking into her eyes. Khushi gasped gulping when he pulled her hand close to his heart. Khushi didn't move her eyes from his face.

"You would not have expected this sudden marriage. This is an unexpected first-night arrangement for you. So, considering that, I give you time to make yourself ready. You should not expect the same from me next time... do you know want I mean?"

Khushi parted her lips in embarrassment.

"Our marriage is going to held in a weak. Make yourself FIT for everything... ok?" he said shrinking his eyes, making a serious face controlling his smile.

As he didn't expect,

"I already told you I'm ready..."

Cutting her,

"Yeah... your face says how much you are ready" he chuckled sarcastically.

Khushi pouted.

"Go to sleep..."

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Be ready tomorrow" Arnav said.

Khushi opened her eyes jerking.