6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM

Part 6 Plan of bringing Khushi to RM

Arnav reached RM with the thoughts of Khushi. She has no idea to get married... she doesn't even want to get into a relationship. She was willing to go abroad to help children... to fulfill their needs... He didn't like anything. But why? He had no answer. Why did he feel bad if she leaves India? He didn't know.

Throwing his coat on the floor, he sat on the recliner. Leaning on it, he closed his eyes. He didn't even get fresh... he didn't feel to...

He opened his eyes, hearing his phone ring. He saw Aman's number flashing.

*Tell me, Aman...* his voice sounded irritating and Aman sensed it.

*Are you alright, ASR? *

*What happened to me? *

*You sound distraught...*

*Nothing like that... tell me why do you call me? *

*ASR... please don't mistake me... and don't get angry with me...* Aman hesitated.

*Don't beat around the bush and tell me the matter first*

*Do you remember the girl... Khushi...? *

Arnav rolled his eyes.

*Tell me...*

*Raizadas got fixed with the girl...*

Cutting him,

*Fixed...? What do you mean? * Arnav frowned thoughtfully.

*They fixed that she is your girlfriend*

*Mmm*

*Why not we bring her to RM and introduce her to your family...? * Aman asked him curiously.

*Whaaat? But why? *

*Just for a few days... until I and La get married... after our marriage, we will tell them the truth...*

*Your idea has a big blunter...* Arnav said.

*What blunter? *

*They will ask me to get married to Khushi... they will arrange our marriage on the same day when you and Lavanya's marriage takes place...*

Aman got stuck. Yes... Raizadas will definitely do that.

*I didn't think this possibility...* Aman sighed

*And... Khushi is going to the UK... she is trying for an Abroad opportunity...* Arnav said.

*How do you know? *

*She told me*

*Did you meet her again? *

*Yeah... in the park... with children...*

*Children? *

*Home children...*

*Oh...*

*She is a little Mother Theresa you know... service... help... no marriage... DAMN. She wants to help children. So that, she is going abroad to earn more money. She is not even ready to get into a relationship because her husband will restrict her from helping the children...* his tone was highly disappointed.

*Did she tell you that...? *

*Yes... she is not at all thinking of herself. Stupid girl...as of now, thinking about others is fine... What will she do in old age...? Will she die in the orphanage, servicing for her whole life? She has no one and why does she want to be the same always? Cannot she think to get a family who can show the other side of life? *