10 Clause

Part 10 Clause

In the meanwhile

RM

Anjali's daughters Shali and Shamli came home from the school excursion. They rushed to Anjali and hugged her. They were twins and studying in third grade. Shyam didn't agree to send them on the excursion as it was for four days tour. Shyam thought, being small girls, they will struggle to do their work without Anajlai's help. Anjali tried hard on the behalf of her daughters and made him said YES. They just returned back.

*Thank you for sending us to the excursion, Mumma... it was so awesome* Shali said excitedly.

*Haan, Mumma, we enjoyed ourselves with our friends a lot* Shamli said.

*That's great... go and get fresh. Eat something*

*Okkii* they went to their room.

*After hearing their voice only RM got its life back* Nani came there saying that.

*You are right Sasuma* Manorama said.

*They will hop from earth to sky if they got to know about Chotte's marriage...* Anjali said.

*Yeah... they will ask him to bring their Mami right away* Manorama laughed.

*Haan, Mami. Don't tell them now. We will tell them after getting confirmed about Khushi's arrival*

*Ok*

.........

Indira Gandhi Women's Hostel

Khushi was thinking about Aman and Lavanya. Whatever Aman told is true. She could not even dream of the amount going to be given by Arnav. According to her, ONE CRORE is an unimaginable amount for her. She was not going to use the money for her own use but was going to spend the money for helpless children. She knew how hard for those children to get such a helping hand. She could make their lives bright. Arnav also had given surety about her safety in his family. Then why would she miss this chance thinking about something which has no chance to happen? If he does anything like that, then can't she break the egg in front of the family and can't ruin their plan?

She can go to the UK after Aman and Lavanya's marriage if she gets the money. Didn't Aman say they can have a written agreement? She has to include the clause in the contract that Mr. Raizada should not touch her.

And Aman... he is also no one just like her. If he can get a family with her help, then she should help him to get a family. He would be happy getting a family for himself at least...

That's when her phone rang. *Mr. Raizada* flashed on her mobile screen. She sighed and attended to it.

*Khushi, I'm waiting outside your hostel... could you come out? *

*Mmmm* she disconnected the call.

Changing her dress, she came out and saw Arnav standing, leaning on his SUV. She came to him and stood. Arnav understood why she took the time to come. He opened the car door for her. Khushi sat inside silently. She decided to listen to him. Arnav also sat in the driver's seat. He removed a paper from his coat pocket and extended it to Khushi. He turned the light on letting her read it. That's when Khushi understood that it was a stamp paper document. She read it.

There was a clause written on it.

*To gain your trust, I wrote this document. Read it *

She read the document.

*Khushi will be acting as Arnav Singh Raizada's wife until Aman and Lavanya's marriage is held. One crore will be given to Khushi when the contract period gets over. Khushi be will his wife for ONLY to Arnav's family. In the room, Khushi will not have to obey Arnav for anything. They will remain friends in the room. If Arnav Singh Raizada misbehaves with Khushi at any cause, ARNAV SHOULD MARRY HER and should give ONE CRORE in addition then mentioned in the contract*