22 Lover Boy

Part 22 Lover Boy

It seems Anjali was not ready to leave Arnav's room. She was adamantly sitting in Arnav's room, making Khushi press his head. Arnav also was leaning on the recliner, closing his eyes relaxing. It seems he was enjoying Khushi's service.

After making the garland, Anjali stood, taking the plate.

"I'm going. I have a lot of work..." Anjali said as if Khushi was the one who asked her to sit there.

Khushi nodded ok smiling at her. Anjali left the room. Khushi sighed. Arnav sat on the recliner, reading Khushi's face. He suppressed his smile that made Lavanya smile.

"How are you feeling now?" Khushi asked.

"What happened to me?" Arnav asked smilingly.

"Anjaliji said you had a headache"

"She asked me the reason for my earlier return. So, I lied to her..."

"But, why?"

"Because I didn't have a headache..." he shrugged his shoulders.

Khushi sulked at him.

"Won't you ask me why I came earlier?" he asked her.

"Why?"

"Because I can't be without seeing you," he said with a serious expression.

Khushi's expression changed. She switched her gaze to somewhere. Standing from the recliner, he leaned towards her and tapped her nose.

"Your nose became RED," he said huskily.

Khushi looked at his face where there was no gesture of PRANK. She composed herself and laughed.

"If you come home earlier tomorrow then I will apply a lot of balm on your forehead and will make it burn. Then you will never think of coming home earlier" She tried to change the topic, teasingly.

"So, you are ready to press my forehead tomorrow also..." h asked folding his hands.

"Arnavji, please, stop it..." she pouted.

Arnav smirked at her. he went to the washroom to take bath. Khushi sat on the bed and pressed her chest to control her thudding heartbeat. Lavanya was terribly horrified about Arnav's behavior. She waited still.

That's when Khushi got a call on her mobile. Her face lighted up as the call was from Baba. She attended it.

"Hello, Baba... how are you? You remembered me?"

"Why won't I remember you if you brought light to our home children's lives?"

Khushi frowned with confusion.

"Me? What did I do? I didn't even light a candle for our home children... then how I could have brought light in their lives?"

"You did... you brought the man to our home who could bring light to their lives, beta"

"Man? Who?"

"your Boss..."

"Boss...????" Khushi was about to deny, she remembered with whom she went to the home.

"You mean, Arnavji?" she asked, delighted.

"Yes..."

Just yesterday she asked for his help and he started his action? That's great... Khushi was happy that Arnav took a step to fulfill her wish.

"What did he say? Did he say he is ready to donate money?"

"He said nothing but he has given one crore for our home children"