24 Caught Red Handed

Part 23 Caught Redhanded

Aman was confused about Arnav's stranger behavior. He was reacting opposite to what Lavanya told him. He was interested in their wedding and looking cool while talking about sending Khushi back. This man is always unpredictable. Aman thought wearily.

But Arnav was thinking something... yes, opposite to Aman and Lavanya. Didn't Aman ask for his help to marry Lavanya? Who else other than him could help them? After all, he is their friend. Arnav decided what to do. Tomorrow is Anjali and Shyam's wedding day. That is the right time to implement his plan. Arnav thought. He planned what should be done.

RM

Arnav bought a jewelry set for Anjali and came to RM. He saw Khushi chitchatting with Raizada woman, sitting in the living room. He rolled his eyes. The much she spends with Raizadas, she would feel guilty for cheating on them. He thought. Smiling at her, he went to his room, said nothing.

"Khushi bitiya... Chotte came home. Go to your room" Nani said.

"He won't say anything if I spend with you, Naniji," Khushi said.

"It doesn't mean you can ignore him," Manorama said.

"No no... I'm not ignoring him... I just thought to be with you people" Khushi said hesitatingly.

"Go, Khushiji, ask him if he wants coffee or something else," Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok and went to Arnav's room. Arnav smiled at her and gave the jewelry box to her who looked at him questioningly. Arnav gestured her to open it.

"What's this?" She asked frowning.

"Won't you see it opening?" he said.

Khushi opened it and Arnav was reading her expression. As Arnav expected, her eyes widened, seeing the jewelry set.

"What's this?" She asked gulping down.

"Is that nice?"

She nodded yes.

"Keep it..." he said smiling.

"But why?" she jerked.

"You are the only girl who asks WHY seeing jewelry set Khushi"

"Who is this for?" she asked.

"What do you think?" Arnav folded his hands.

"I think nothing," she said plainly.

"Ok... tomorrow is Di's wedding anniversary day..."

Cutting him,

"Is it...?" she asked excitedly.

Arnav nodded yes.

"This jewelry set would be beautiful on Anjaliji's neck," she said excitedly.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes... it's good"

"This is for you not for Di," Arnav said with a serious expression.

Khushi was horrified, hearing that.

"For me? No... I don't want" she closed the box.

"Why? Should not I give you anything?" he asked.

"No... not like that... but, I don't like jewels." She said not looking at him.

"Like really? Don't you like jewels?"

"I never got a chance to wear jewels. I didn't even think of jewels in my life and I don't want to like them though... if I start liking jewels, I would start saving them"