11 Smart Khushi

Part 11 Smart Khushi

Aman sighed looking at his mobile, thinking about their conversation. Arnav said nothing to Khushi about Raizadas. What can they do with this man? Aman was annoyed. How a girl with no knowledge about family setup will cope up with Raizadas who have a conservative background? He decided what to do. He called Lavanya and told her about his plan. She was so fine with Aman's plan. So she made sure that her contribution will be there in his plan.

RM

When Arnav entered in, he heard

*Mamaaaa...*

He rolled his eyes high smilingly. Shali and Shamli rushed to him.

*When did you come? *

*In the evening* both said.

*How was the excursion? *

*So awesome* again they said together and giggled.

*You know what, you are going to get a Mami soon* NK said excitedly.

People present there spared a glance with each other. NK looked at them perplexed.

*Whaaat? Am I wrong? * he asked.

*Mami? Are you going to marry? * Shali asked NK

*Not, I but your Arnav Mama got married*

*Got married...? * Shamli asked.

*Yeah... he got married when you went on the excursion. * NK said.

*That means, can't we get a new dress for Mama's wedding? * Shali asked sadly.

NK nodded no, pressing his lips.

*Can't we dance in Mama's sangeet? *

He again nodded no.

*Why Mama? You should have waited for us to return home* Shamli pouted.

That's when they heard,

*He would not have invited you even though you are at home* Said Shyam who just came from the office.

Arnav closed his eyes tightening his jaws.

*He never needs anyone except ONE... we are nothing but trash for him* Shyam didn't think once to utter those.

*Enough...* Arnav shouted.

*Chotte... he said because you made us feel so...* Nani said.

*Nani, please... I told you the reason already* Anjali said.

*That doesn't mean he is right, Anjali bitiya...*

*Let me be wrong, Nani... because you will never understand me*

*When did you try to make me understand, Chotte? You never did and without doing that, you are expecting us to understand you...*

*What's the point, Nani? * he came to the point.

*Stop talking like this Chotte... You are married now. Will you talk to your wife like this? Will she be silent hearing your tantrums? * Nani asked.

*Why won't she be Naniji? Why would she not hear his tantrums? After all, she has trapped a multimillionaire...*

Arnav glared at him gritting his teeth. Anjali was horrified. She tried to say something but she stopped hearing Arnav.

*She didn't trap me... it's me who trapped her* Arnav said.

*You? Like really? What does she have that you trap her? * Shyam asked mockingly.

*What's your mistake...Jeejaji? You will think in the way what you did in your life...* Arnav said looking at Anjali.