36 The Letter

Part36 The Letter

Deepak was furious. Khushi cheated on him, performing a drama cleverly. Not only that but also she acted as Arnav Singh Raizadas's wife. Now, she is going to marry him. She will become his wife permanently if she marries him. It should not happen. She has to pay for cheating him. It's not so hard at the same time, it's not easy as well because the matter is about Raizadas. They are Big-shots in society. Dealing with them directly is just like banging on a rock. The matter has to be dealt with carefully. Deepak decided what to do. Taking time, he wrote everything in detail, thinking twice. He didn't want to make mistake. He knew that may lead him into trouble.

The next day

Deepak came to RM. The security stopped him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Khushi's friend. We brought up in the same HOME" he lied.

As he told it in detail, the security had no reason to stop him.

"Could you give this cover to someone in RM?"

"Someone? But why? Khushi madam is your friend then why do you want to give it to someone?"

"This is a thanks-telling letter. I want to thank them for accepting Khushi as their Bahu..."

"You can give it to them directly..." the security said.

"I don't want to disturb Khushi. She should be happy in her in-laws. I don't want to remind her from where she came"

The security nodded ok and took the letter from him. Deepak left the place not waiting there for even a second.

The security came to RM and find Anjali and Nani in the living room. He came to them and handed it to Anjali.

"Anjali Di, someone gave it to you"

"Someone? Who is that?"

"Khushiji's friend"

"That means, the letter is for Khushiji?"

"No no... he wanted to give it to someone other than Khushiji"

"Why?"

"He is thankful to you for accepting Khushiji as your Bahu"

Anjali wondered with a slight smile. Nani was also in the same condition.

"Ok, you can go," Anjali said.

"What letter is that, Anjali bitiya?" Nani asked.

Opening the cover, she started reading it. her facial expression changed from time to time while reading the content. Her eyes pooled up. She couldn't believe, it can even be possible.

Nani was scared to see her crying. What's there to cry? Didn't the security say it was a thanks-telling letter? Anjali sat with a thud. Nani snatched the letter and read it. Nani also became distraught.

"What's this Anjali?" her voice shivered.

Khushi and Lavanya stopped listening to them. They just came to the living room to have tea.

"I don't know Nani... I can't believe Chotte cheated on us... he lied to me..."

Khushi and Lavanya spared a glance.

"How could anyone act like his wife without getting married to him? I can't believe Khushi bitiya fooled us. The concern she showed on us is acting?" Nani said choking.

Khushi was horrified, hearing that. Lavanya dragged her behind a pillar and gestured her to be quiet.

"I don't know whom we can trust in this world, Nani... Khushiji is not Chotte's wife but she is staying with him in the same room... who is she? Why the hell is she doing this to us?"