8 No from Khushi

Part 8 NO from Khushi

The next day

Anjali waited for Arnav to go to AR to tell Raizadas about Arnav and Khushi because Anjali didn't want Raizadas to react weirdly in front of Arnav. So, she waited until Arnav leaves.

*I need to talk to you guys...* Anjali said.

All of them looked at her questioningly... especially Akash and NK.

*You too wait for five minutes...* she said looking at them.

*Nannav will pounce on us, if we are late to the office, Di...*

*manage him...*

They looked at each other as it must be an important matter. Or else Anjali won't insist them to stay.

*Ok, tell us...*

*Chotte is not only in love with the girl but he married to her* Anjali uttered hesitatingly.

*Whaaaat? Chotte married to her? * Nani was shocked.

Anjali nodded yes.

*Chotte himself told me*

*What did you tell him regarding? * Manorama asked.

*I asked him to bring her to RM*

*What are you talking, Anjali...? How could we accept it? * Nani asked.

*We have to... we have no choice because they are married. And, don't forget the reality, Chotte doesn't need our permission for anything. If you don't accept his wedding then he will leave RM... do you want it, Nani? *

*Anjali bitiya is right Sasuma. Arnav bituwa will definitely do that. We want our children to be happy. If Arnav bituwa is happy with Khushi then we should appreciate him. At least, he got married to who he likes* Manorama said.

Nani was silent.

*Please, Nani... Khushi has no one... no wonder if she is unsecured. That's why Chotte married her. She will break down if we showed differences. It will make Chotte upset. We have to accept it that she is our BAHU... she is our family now... no matter what*

*You are right Bhabi. We know ASR. He is not a teenage boy. He knew what he does. He should have a valid reason if he had taken such a decision* Lavanya said.

Anjali looked at Nani who nodded her head affirmatively.

*Please, welcome her happily when she comes here...* Anjali said.

*Haan, Dhadi... don't make her feel like she has no one even after she has us* Akash said.

Nani thought deeply.

In the meanwhile

AR

Arnav was typing something on his laptop but his mind was thinking about the conversations with Khushi and Anjali. Don't know what Khushi had decided... Her answer would be YES as she is in need of money. He has to meet her in the evening because he has only two days on his hands. Anjali will start nagging him to bring her to RM.

That's when he saw Aman getting in.

*ASR, when will you meet Khushi? * he asked curiously.

Arnav looked at him raising his brows.

*I will also come with you... you don't go alone. You don't know how to talk to a girl* Aman said.

Arnav leaned on the seat, looking at him like REALLY?