43 Destiny

Part 43 Destiny

"I don't hug you just because I'm emotional... I just want to... because I love you, Khushi" said Arnav emotionally.

Khushi's hands raised up. She also cuddled him, making him delighted. He looked at her surprisingly with an adorable smile.

"I don't hug you just because I wanted it... it's because I'm emotional..." She said supressing her smile.

"Oh... why are you emotional?"

"I too have a habit of hugging the person in front of me if I'm emotional"

"What made you emotional?"

"Your confession..."

"I said the truth"

Khushi looked at him breaking the hug.

"Why me, Arnavji? You would have come crossing many beautiful girls in your life. Don't you feel anything for anyone so far?" she asked.

Arnav's facial reaction changed.

"Honestly speaking... I had..." he said seriously.

"For whom?"

"I saw a girl in a fashion show. She looked so beautiful... just like a fresh flower. I have lost my mind completely. I so wanted that woman in my life. (he said dreamingly and Khushi was gazing at him bewildered) I followed her wherever she went. I was full set to talk to her about my future. I followed her for almost one hour. At last, she went to the green room to get changed. I waited for her to come out. After twenty minutes, an old lady with white hair and wrinkles on her face came out. I asked her about the woman. Do you know what she said?"

"What?" Khushi asked gulping down.

"She said, she was the woman..."

"Whaaaaa?" she shouted in shock.

"Yup... she was wearing make up to hide her real face as she was a model" he sighed sadly.

Khushi was looking at him suspiciously.

"From the day, I stopped chasing women... I was in a search of a REAL face without make up. I got you. so, I fallen in love with you... this is my sad story..." he said clutching her hands.

Khushi shrugged his hands off.

"Lie... you are lying... this is a built up story. You didn't meet anyone nor did you chase her..." Khushi said.

"How are you so confident, Khushi?"

"Look at your face... it looks with no real sadness"

"Really? Was not my acting good enough?" he asked feeling sad.

"Lair..."

"You were so interested to know the reason why I love you... what can I say when I have no reason? So, I built it up... was not my story good?" he asked leaning towards her.

She nodded no pressing her lips.

"You are a worst story teller and also worst in acting"

"Then you teach me... because you are expert in acting. You know to hide your feelings better than me"

She rolled her eyes and about to go,

"Hey..." he stopped her.

"Mmm?"

"Don't you like me? Am I not fit?"

"I like you so much and you are fit for everything"

"Really? Why do you like me?"