The Red Skull (Becky Saubrunn)

Y/n felt the small bit of sun hit her as it came out of its hiding place, Y/n squinting when waking up.

About to get up Y/n stopped, feeling a weight keeping Y/n in place.

Looking down Y/n saw her girlfriend of three months in a deep sleep. Snuggled in the covers while using Y/n as her pillow.

Letting out a shallow sigh, Y/n rested her head back onto the pillow, thinking as Y/n had nothing else to do.

Being with Becky Sauerbrunn was the best thing to happen to Y/n, although some thoughts had been weighing a little heavy recently.

Not that things weren't going well but Y/n was never totally honest with some of the things she was up to.

And as you may ask, what could possibly be so hard about admitting this thing?

Well, people normally don't take too well to learning your loved one is performing death-defying stunts every other day in their spare time.

Y/n had yet to reveal the very dangerous profession that is as a motocross athlete.

It's not like Y/n planned to keep this from Becky forever but it just hasn't come up yet.

Y/n even started to play out telling Becky the news in her head. "Hey Becks, remember how our entire career solely depends on the fact of if we have working legs or not? Yeah turns out I have this entire thing going on and I put those at risk times ten."

Y/n had to hold in the chuckle, hoping to not wake up Becky. Holding a breath as Y/n carefully looked at Becky, hoping she remained asleep.

Letting out a careful breath Y/n relaxed, slightly cursing right after as Becky's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful, sleep well?" Y/n had a small smirk playing on her lips as she saw the slight confusion on Becky's face.

Finally pulling herself from sleep completely, Becky started to blushing deeply realizing how close they were. Swiftly pulling herself up, she started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have passed out last night like that, sorry."

The only reason why she wasn't apologizing more was because of the small chuckle coming from Y/n.

"It's fine Becks, don't apologize for anything. But I have to say-" Y/n sat up, being level with Becky while making eye contact, "if I had known you were a total ball of mush, I would've asked you out sooner."

Becky let out a playful scoff, forcing Y/n back down by lightly shoving her hand against Y/n's chest.

Y/n let out a small grunt hitting the bed again; Becky walking off to the kitchen.

—–

Becky took one last look at the luggage prepared for the Olympics, a mug in her hand as she took in the last few hours of paradise before there would be nothing but chaos for a few weeks.

Y/n walked into Becky's view, not that she was complaining. Y/n in shorts and a tank top, her well-defined body on display.

"Sure going to miss this," Becky mumbled the words almost meant to be unheard, taking a sip from her mug.

Y/n just looked at her girlfriend weirdly, getting a morning drink.

"Hey I was thinking, maybe after this Olympics thing, you and maybe the team could come to my home to relax?"

"Maybe the team?" Becky chuckled at how nonchalantly Y/n was being.

"Yeah, if I haven't decided to strangle each one after about 50 questions or so." Y/n shrugged her shoulders, having a small smile when Y/n made Becky laugh.