Meet your sister (Krashlyn) Part 2

Y/n paced the locker room floor, topless.

Pinoe was watching the younger player, saying, "Kid, sit your ass down, you're making me dizzy."

Y/n broke out of her trance, mumbling "sorry" before doing as told.

Megan looked at the younger player, thinking over how Y/n has been acting. "Hey kid, you know you don't have to be nervous, we got this game in the bag."

Y/n just hummed in acknowledgment before reaching for her jersey, holding the scrunched-up material, staring at it.

Sadly remembering that because of some stupid rule she wasn't allowed to wear the one Ash and Ali gave her because that wasn't her actual last name or something.

Megan seemed to finally understand what was going on in the player's mind.

"We all miss them, Y/n, wishing they were here. But they would want us to also put our best on the field."

Y/n seemed to finally listen to her words, nodding her head and saying, "Okay."

Y/n stood up about to put on her jersey when Pinoe noticed something different about what was on her jersey.

L/n was on the back in bold lettering just like every other last name on the uswnt uniforms but the big number was different.

"35?" Y/n looked back and smirked at Pinoe.

"It's Ashlyn's and Ali's number added together."

Pinoe's playfully scoffed and she said, "Sometimes I wonder if they know you're not their actual daughter."

Megan's little comment earned her a spray from Y/n's water bottle.

-----

Christen had already scored against Brazil, but it was a difficult match.

They were funneling the ball closer to their goal, Y/n was in possession of the ball in between the corner and the goal post.

Two Brazil defenders were on Y/n, forcing her to almost walk the ball out of bounds. Y/n looked for someone to pass the ball to but each one was too risky.

Y/n side-eyed the goalkeeper as she kicked the ball at 90 degrees, the ball heading right for the goal.

The power behind the ball seemed other-worldly, off of that angle. Megging the goalkeeper, following the line of the goal briefly before going in.

The world slowed down for Y/n as she spotted the camera, noticing it was already pointed at her.

Y/n shouted, "That was for you, little sis!" Y/n smiling as she turned her back to the camera showing off her number as she pointed to it.

Time seemed to go back to normal when Y/n's teammates started to surround her and celebrate.

The game quickly resumed after the goal.

-----

It was later in the game and the score had stayed the same but the US was close to scoring another goal.

Y/n was running the ball down the field, noticing that Pinoe was close to the goal, and Y/n knew she would have enough work the ball in. Passing the ball off, Pinoe got her touch on the ball sending it to the goal.

Once it got in Y/n ran to Megan to celebrate when she saw Pinoe go towards the cameras, cradling her arms back and forth and then blowing a kiss to the camera.

Y/n chuckled at the celebration only briefly realizing Pinoe was running towards her, jumping.

Y/n managed to catch her friend. Smiling at her, as Megan patted Y/n on the head to let her know to let her down.