Running Home (Krashlyn) Part 4

Ash slowly opened her eyes, taking in the scent of the other Alpha, still not believing Y/n was back.

Having Y/n's back to her, Ash brushed her nose against Y/n's scent gland. Looking at Ali who was nuzzled into Y/n's neck, awake just like Ash.

Both of them basking in the morning bliss for a few more minutes Ash is the first to get up. Walking to Ali's side of the bed, Ashlyn's voice was raspy whispering into Ali's ear,

"I'll get breakfast ready. Stay in bed with our alpha, little one." Ali tried to keep her purr quiet so she didn't wake Y/n, Ash kissing both of their temples before heading downstairs.

It had been a couple of minutes later, Ali had been admiring her mate when Ash came back.

"I made french toast and eggs, let's let Y/n sleep for a little longer baby."

Ali nodded, getting out of bed, both of them leaving the darker room, not noticing Y/n's nose starting to twitch. Y/n's breathing was also getting labored, heart beating faster.

—–

Y/n stood across Ali and Ash, smiling walking towards them.

And soon Y/n realized that walking wasn't doing anything, staying the same distance away from them. Y/n felt a pull, the distance between Ali and Ash growing, Y/n being forced back.

Ali. Ash.

Y/n weakly called out to them, the pull suddenly getting stronger.

Ali! Ash!

Y/n could barely see Ali or Ash now, getting pulled through a door inside a dark room.

The door slammed shut, the pull gone, but the door wasn't opening.

ALI! ASHLYN!

Y/n now clawing and yanking on the door, trying to get back to them.

Panicking now Y/n backed up body slamming the door.

The door broke to splinters as Y/n went through it.

Nothing beneath Y/n's feet, Y/n started to fall, with no end in sight.

—–

"No!"

Y/n woke up shouting the word, sitting up, frantically looking around the room.

Wiping the sweat off of Y/n's brow, Y/n also noticed tears that had been falling. Cleaning those off when hearing footsteps up the stairs and outside of the door.

The door to the bedroom slowly opened.

Ash was the first to go in, seeing a lost look in Y/n's eyes.

"Baby are you okay?"

Y/n wanted to answer but no words came out, still in a daze from the nightmare.

Ali was following Ash but she was careful of any scents Y/n was letting off.

Ash sat on the edge of the bed, still waiting for a reply from Y/n.

Gently caressing Y/n cheek, Ash brought Y/n back to reality, "Yeah it was just some weird dream I can barely remember now. Sorry for the scare."

When Y/n leaned into Ash's touch, Ash knew that wasn't true, "Was it a weird dream or a nightmare Y/n?"

Y/n sighed, knowing Ash would see through it eventually.

"You and Ali were just a few feet from me. But then I kept getting pulled, further and then you were gone."

Ash pulled Y/n closer, holding her mate. Ali sitting next to Y/n.

"Hey we aren't going anywhere. No matter what happens."