Amuse Me (Kristie Mewis)

Y/n hummed as lips softly Y/n's. Kristie watched as Y/n's eyes slowly open, squinting because of the sun shining through the curtains.

"Did you even get a wink of sleep last night, Kris?"

"Not really."

Y/n smiled at the woman's words, kissing Kristie again.

Sighing when the woman pulled away, Y/n said, "I'm starting to regret taking us on this trip."

"Well start regretting later, baby, we have to get to Disney World before the crowds do."

—–

"Are you sure you want to get something like that so early Kris?"

Y/n normally didn't question Kris but Y/n should do that more when Kristie is eyeing a particularly large chicken leg.

"I'll be fine Y/n. Remember, we're athletes. This is a snack to us."

"A snack to you, it's the size of your head?!"

When Kristie was still smiling brightly but also somehow being shy about it, Y/n just chuckled.

"Fine. But if you get a stomach ache, don't say I didn't warn you."

"Deal." Y/n chuckled as Kristie darted off to the person offering the food.

Taking a small water break while Kristie waited, Y/n almost spit out water when seeing Kris trying to take a bite of the large chicken leg.

"Why on earth are you eating it like that?"

Y/n looked at Kristie baffled but it was returned as Kristie didn't know she was doing anything wrong.

"Was wong?"

Y/n could barely make out Kristie's words as she had her mouth full of meat.

Kristie chewed and swallowed before repeating herself.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing babe, just remind me to be careful inviting you to a renaissance fair."

—–

Y/n wasn't surprised that someone recognized them, it unfortunately happens a lot.

The first people to recognize them was a young couple, the two men talking a selfie with the two players, also signing a hat and a t-shirt.

Saying good-byes, Kristie and Y/n had noticed that there was a group of people starting to gather. Wanting to see what the commotion was about, they walked towards the group.

There was a group of people that were dressed like they were from a barber shop, singing, and dancing.

Kristie looked like a kid in a candy shop, Y/n chuckling at her expression.

And after a minute of singing one guy came out of the group saying they need two volunteers. Before Y/n could even think Kristie was pulling them into the center of the group.

"Perfect. Ladies let's put on a show!"

And with that two of the men started dancing with each of them, spinning and twirling.

The crowd politically clapped, both of them being led by one of the performers, it went about for almost a minute and then the performers went to say their goodbyes but Kristie and Y/n had other plans.

Y/n lead Kristie in almost the exact same dance Y/n was just doing with the guy.

The crowd was cheering a little louder and applauded when Y/n and Kristie finished. Y/n dipping Kristie down, Kris having a small expression of shock.