Late to the Game (Team)

"Kelley I swear if you don't-

"Sorry Y/n, I can't hear you from all the way down there."

Kelley teased the youngest player of the national team by resting herself on Y/n while propping herself up.

The 17-year-old let out a huff, as the teammates around them laughed at Kelley's antics. Only a handful of them had seen the look in Y/n's eyes that told them this was about to take a turn.

Taking a large step to the side Y/n caused Kelley to fight gravity which was a losing battle.

O'Hara basically face-planted it on the turf and everyone burst out laughing.

Y/n chucked along as Kelley got up.

"You think that's funny?" Kelley teased.

Y/n replied, "Absolutely hilarious."

Causing O'Hara to purse Y/n while shouting, "Get back here shortstack!"

-----

Y/n went to get a ball from off the sidelines, picking it up in hopes of doing a few tricks to pass the time during a small break in practice.

Until O'Hara bumped into Y/n by accident. "Oh, sorry L/n-"

"It's fine-"

"Guess I just didn't see you from all the way down there."

"It's one freaking inch," Y/n said exasperated, over the fact that Kelley kept pointing it out.

Kelley chucked to herself, "That's what she said."

On any other day, Y/n would have found that humorous as well.

But not today.

"That's it!"

Y/n tackled Kelley to the ground, putting her in a headlock, and attempting to give Kelley a noogie.

They tossed with each other for a few minutes gaining the attention of most of the team.

"Hey look, they're starting a new line of mini WWE Wrestlers for the national team."

Sam and Sonnett joked as they saw Y/n and O'Hara's roughhousing had turned into a little bit of a wrestling match.

Unfortunately, for them, Kelley and Y/n had also heard the comment.

Partially out of breath, Y/n looked at Kelley, "Truce?"

"Truce."

The two grinned and Sonnett and Sam soon realized their mistake.

"Nonononon- wait!"

Nothing was stopping Kelley as she tackled Sonnett to the ground while Y/n pursued Sam.

Chasing her, Y/n gained enough speed to leap onto Sam's back dragging her down to the ground the two laughing as they stayed there for a little.

Only interrupted by the whistle calling the whole team to circle up.

Y/n and Sam got up but saw Kelley had sat on Sonnett's back keeping the woman down.

"O'Hara, I'm warning you."

"I'd like to see you- AAAHH!"

Kelley tried to grasp onto something but Sonnett managed to throw Kelley off and get up.

"How's it feel being down there for a change?" Y/n teased.

"Pretty nice actually, maybe move to the left a bit. You're not blocking the sun enough, mini."