She's Been Corrupted! (Team) Part 1

Being the youngest of the team is never easy.

Now try being the youngest ever just barely turning 17 years old.

That was (Y/n) (L/n).

The moment she showed up to camp Ashlyn Harris and Ali Krieger took her under their wings as her official team moms, leaving no room for any others of the teammates to have a chance with her.

That being said, that didn't mean they didn't try.

Kelly O'Hara and Emily Sonnett where the first to try their hand at it, getting her and the other youngsters roped into their shenanigans.

The first attempt was when they took (Y/n) out for lunch, unknowingly to Ali and Ash, the two starting a competition to see who was the best flirter.

Now some might see this as harmless fun but to Ash and especially Ali the idea of their team baby, even knowing how to flirt was beyond comprehension.

So when they received a text from (Y/n) about where she was, so they wouldn't worry, they couldn't help but check up and make sure no trouble was being caused.

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you."

The three busted out in laughter at Emily's pick-up line. "Come on Sonnett, we're suppose to be flirting not joking." Kelly's words made Emily get defensive.

"Hey, you can be funny and flirt! Flirtfuly funny, I mean flirtatiously funny... I think that's the right word."

The women just kept laughing, having a good time. It was at this point in time Ali and Ashlyn showed up going unnoticed by the group.

"Okay, okay how this one... well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?"

Kelly whole heatedly chuckled while it took a moment for Sonnett but once she did she stated, "And Kelly, you got mad at me, that was so bad, sorry kid."

"Don't worry, we'll teach you the ropes kid, by the end of the week, people will swoon for you. You just got two of the best teachers this side of the US had to offer. Well, one I'm not sure Emily will be much help."

Before (Y/n) could respond a not so happy Ali replied for her. "No, you will not be teaching her anything..."

And before anyone else could do anything Ash grabbed (Y/n) and carried her back to the hotel. While Ali went mamma bear on poor Sonnet and O'Hara.

-----

It didn't take long after that for Emily to snatch (Y/n) away from her team mom's watchful eyes. And start to plan pranks, with the help of the squirrel, keeping a watchful eye of her own. Every few minutes checking the pep-hole to make sure there wasn't any danger near.

"What if we jump anyone with water balloons, that's taking to the press, or something next practice." (Y/n) suggested.

Kelly agreed, "I like it kid. An oldie but a goodie."

"Maybe add some color to the water to spicy it up?" Emily threw the idea in the air.

(Y/n) let out a small groan, "No, we don't wanna risk having to wash their kits, getting them wet and freezing is good enough."

"Good call kid, better safe than sorry. But we are totally saving that for later, yeah?"

"Heck yeah." (Y/n) and Kelly replied at the same time.

Right after there was a very loud and unhappy, knocking on the door. Emily hid the note book filled with their plans, Kelly guiding and accidentally shoving (Y/n) into the closet.