Quality Time (Krashlyn)

Y/n sat on the sideline waiting for coach to start subbing some players.

"I know that face, what's happening with the misses?" Y/n chuckles at Alex's reference to Ash and Ali.

Y/n relaxed a little before turning to Alex. "It's just a little rough recently, why do you ask?"

"I'm just concerned. Has everything with Sloane been going okay?" Morgan was genuinely worried now.

"Oh no, it's not Sloane, she's been an angel for us. It's just I think we're all noticing Pride hasn't been doing as well as we could be and it's just creating a little tension."

Alex nodded, understanding what it feels like.

"Well if you need anything, I'm sure Charlie would love to be visited by her favorite godparent."

Y/n chuckled, an idea forming, "Actually I think there is something you can help me with."
Alex and Y/n kept talking till they were both subbed in at the midpoint of the second half.

-----

Y/n had been at Alex's house, planning something to surprise Y/n's family with, going later than they had intended.

Walking into the Y/n was as silent as possible, hoping it was good enough to not wake anyone up. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be, the small cries of the baby grabbing Y/n's attention.

Going upstairs, Y/n could also hear Ash's light snoring she did whenever she was really tired and in a deep sleep.

Y/n had no way of telling if Ali was up or not but Sloane was Y/n's first priority. Going into the baby's room, Y/n picked up Sloane.

Y/n knowing it was almost midnight, took Sloane down to the kitchen, prepping her bottle.

"Sometimes I really think you have a bottomless pit for a stomach Bubs."

Not much later Sloane was finishing her bottle, Y/n taking the sleepy baby back to her crib.

Y/n was holding Sloane for a little longer, setting her down in her crib, Sloane thankfully staying asleep.

Walking to the bedroom, Y/n got changed into pajamas and got into the bed next to Ali.

Ali began to stir, Y/n seeing that she was waking up.
"Hey it's just me baby girl, go back to sleep." Ali just weakly nodded her head, getting closer to Y/n, using Y/n as a pillow.

-----

Leaning against the door frame after coming from Sloane's room, Y/n had been watching Ashlyn talk to the interviewer from England for a few minutes, hoping the interview would end soon.

Ali was somewhere else in the house in a similar interview over a video call as well.

Y/n almost didn't catch the vibration on the phone coming from Y/n's pocket. Walking away to take the call Y/n saw it was Syd.

"Hey Y/n, so Alex is at my house right now. And a little birdie told me that you're trying to surprise your wives. And I want to help."

"Good to hear from you too, Syd. Yeah, Ali and Ash are doing interviews, Sloane just went down for her nap so I can come over."

They both said their goodbyes and Y/n left a note for Ali and Ash, so they wouldn't worry if they noticed Y/n missing.

-----

Ash was the first one to finish with the interview, rubbing her eyes, and walking around the house to try and find Y/n and Ali.

Noticing Ali was wrapping up the interview Ash went downstairs, looking for Y/n.