Running Home (Krashlyn) Part 1

It was weirdly quiet in the locker room.

But then again the World Cup didn't happen every day.

So yeah... normal ran out the door today.

Y/n didn't like the silence but she was getting caught up in her own head, pacing in the general area of her locker.

Ashlyn and Ali watched Y/n, worried for their mate.

Ali was sitting at her locker just finishing getting ready and Ash looked over to her giving her a look, grabbing Y/n's headphones from her things.

Ash approached Y/n and Y/n was about to turn around to do another pace. Stopping Y/n looked at Ash as she put the headphones on Y/n wordlessly.

Ali was ready with Y/n's phone starting the music, careful with the volume.

They both watched Y/n as her shoulders noticeably dropped to relax. A small gentle smile graced her lips. Ashlyn even watched as her pupils dilated.

Ash then guided Y/n to the lockers where Ali was sitting.

The Omega and the Alpha rested themselves on their Alpha's shoulders, knowing that she felt better when she knew her mates were safe and sound.

Y/n closed her eyes and leaned back a little bit, to reset so she doesn't add more stress for Ali or Ash.

While she did that Ashlyn listened a little to the music and how it sounded familiar. Ash looked over at the phone Ali was holding and saw the song on the screen.

She smiled and fully relaxed with her mates playing their wedding song from memory, hearing the whispers of it from the headphones, a smile creeping up on her as she remembered that day.

It was a few minutes then it was time to head out to line up.

Y/n took off the headphones, getting up with her mates. They were about to walk off but Y/n stopped them by calling out with a small, "Hey."

Y/n kissed Ali first softly, much too brief for both of them but they had to go. Then Ashlyn and Y/n shared a kiss mirroring the one with Ali.

"Thank you both, I love you." Y/n was almost mumbling because of how gently it was spoken.

The two gave Y/n kisses on her forehead, "Love you too, babe."

"Ich Liebe Dich auch, Alpha." (I love you too, Alpha) Y/n smiled as she heard Ali speak German and she had no idea why it made her very happy.

—–

"Is that the last box?" Y/n asked as she put a box down.

"I think it is." Ashlyn set another box down, with a huff.

"Aw, are the big bad Alphas tired?" Ali came in with two small boxes while Ash and Y/n were working with ones almost half their size.

Before Ash could say something Y/n beat her to it, "Tired of not being able to kiss our Omega all day." Y/n moved to hug Ali from behind, leaving a small kiss on her head.

"Look at you smooth talker." Ali smiled at the contact and when Ashlyn walked over and kissed her on the lips she let out a light purr.

The sound of a phone going off made one of the Alphas let out a small huff, opting to not growl so she wouldn't startle her mates; having to pull away from her mates to answer it. Y/n looked down at the number and saw who it was.

Y/n put the phone to her ear after picking up, "Hello?"

Ali and Ash hoped it was the call to finalize Y/n's trade to Orlando. Y/n had put in the paperwork the moment she could, hoping to join her mates on the Pride team and not just on the national team.