Ride or Die (Christen Press) Part 1

"Oh come on Pressy, you're telling me that you didn't meet anyone during your little break?"

Sonnett had been interviewing Press since she had returned to the national team, Tobin sometimes joining in but also reeling Sonny back when the youngster went a little too far.

"No Sonny, I didn't 'meet' anyone." Though Christen wasn't being completely honest.

But I think I meet the one.

Christen hadn't been very far into a trip she was taking when she met Y/n L/n.

Y/n had been traveling the world well before knowing Chris and let's just say Y/n finally met someone to anchor the restless soul Y/n was born with.

Changing the plans for Y/n's own trip, Y/n helping Chris navigate the places they went to together.

After meeting they had gone on a few dates but Chris wanted to take things slow, Y/n respecting that, so it wasn't till a few weeks before Chris went back to the national team that they became an item.

"Okay but not even one hook-up? Press you were on a journey of self discovery, what's wrong with you?"

Kelley had winced at the hand that hit her in the back of the head, curtsy of Tobin.

Christen had just continued to get ready to go home, happy this camp was in California so it meant she got to see a special someone after every practice.

Walking out with the rest of the team to get on the bus, Chris noticed a familiar engine being turned off.

A motorcycle had pulled up, the rider pulling off the helmet and taking off the leather jacket, revealing well defined arms.

"Damn look at the model that just showed up!" Kelley's comment was heard by the entire team, Christen not liking people checking out Y/n.

Y/n saw the group of women and among them, Pressy. Smiling when they made eye contact.

"Omg the hot person smiled at us, who made eye contact?!" Emily panic whispered.

"Hey I saw the hottie first." Kelley was trying to claim the rider.

Sonnett and Kelley shared a glare, both now walking towards the rider.

Y/n got off the bike, hoping to greet Chris but was stopped by two of the team mates.

"Hey gorgeous, I forgot my number so can I have yours instead?" Kelley rolled her eyes at Emily trying to use pickup lines.

Kelley gave Sonny a light push out of the way to have the rider's full attention.

"Don't mind her, I want to know how the most beautiful person in the world is doing?"

When Y/n heard some of the stories about how crazy and weird Christen's team mates could be, Y/n was only slightly taken aback by their behavior.

"Well then maybe you should be asking Press how she's doing."

Kelley's jaw almost hit the floor, a lot of the team having the same expression.

Y/n took advantage of the shock and walked around the two, Christen also trying to get to Y/n.

Christen had her arms on Y/n's shoulders, Y/n's were around Chris's waist, "Hey there, angel."

"Hey baby." Chris leaned in, making their lips connect. The kiss didn't last long because Kelley shouted,

"What the hell is happening here?!"

"Everyone meet Y/n, the love of my life, so hands off."

Y/n chuckled at Chris's bluntness, "Don't worry angel, I'm yours."

"Hold up. I thought you said you didn't meet anyone."

Everyone looked at Press curiously.

"You asked if I meet anyone, I meet someone special Sonny."

A few of the "aww"ed, already planning the two's wedding. The others planning to give Y/n the shovel talk.

"Well as much as you all probably want to interrogate us, I'm really tired." Christen turned to Y/n, "Can we go home babe?"

Giving a peck on the lips, saying "Of course, baby girl."

Y/n grabbed the extra helmet and leather jacket from one of the bags on the side of the bike. Putting on the ones Y/n took off earlier.

Chris got on the motorcycle holding on tight to Y/n, who started the engine.

The team watched as they got further away, Sonnett saying,

"Well I think Pressy is going to be riding more than that motorcycle tonight."