Loki did what?! (Julie Johnston x Autism!R)

"JJ when are we going to meet the person who has you so smitten?"

Julie looked at Ali with a raised brow, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"So you've been checking your phone every couple of minutes for nothing?"

Julie knew that she had been caught red-handed. Y/n and Julie had been talking it out and decided that this camp was when Y/n was going to meet the team.

"It's... complicated?"

Walking to the parking lot, a notable amount of the team was listening. Ash gave Julie a pat on the back, "shovel talks always do the trick."

Julie chuckled forgetting how that phrase is normally received. "No, everything is amazing between us, it's just-"

"Jay!"

Julie had perked up at the familiar voice, turning around to see Y/n walking closer to her.

"Hey baby."

They hugged, Y/n hiding in JJ's neck while JJ was brushing her fingers against the back of Y/n's neck. Normally the two would stay like this for a few minutes but when someone cleared their throat, the two came back to reality.

Julie turned around to introduce Y/n but Y/n had other plans.

Shrinking behind the woman and looking over her shoulder at the large group, making a squeak. The team looks at Y/n curiously.

Y/n's foot started to twitch, almost thudding against the ground, drawing the team's attention. When Y/n noticed Y/n used one foot and put it on the other. But now the shaking had gone to Y/n's hand.

Gently grabbing Y/n's hips, Julie tried to reassure Y/n with physical touch.

"It's okay Y/n, I know that's a lot of people. They're really nice though."

Y/n looked at Julie for a moment then started to stand a little taller, still intimidated by the team. The shaking started to lessen.

"Hi."

The team smiled at Y/n, some choosing to look at Julie for answers.

"My name is Y/n, I have autism and Jay is my emotional support human."

"Y/n and I have been together for about 3 years now."

Now things seemed to click into place, realization washing over the team.

"Is this what it feels like to walk into a godly realm for the first time?"

Y/n was thinking out loud, Julie chuckling at the analogy.

"I can imagine it can come close to it."

"Woah. When's lunch?"

-----

Julie and Y/n walked together, Y/n playing with JJ's fingers as they're holding each other's hands going into the team's food hall.

Some of the team, the youngins, were already sitting down ready to eat and the rest were getting food.

Y/n sat down, Julie telling Y/n, "I'll be right back I'm going to get our food." Nodding as a response Y/n avoided eye contact with all of the people at the same table.

"So Y/n what's it like dating JJ?"

Y/n noticed that the shaking hand come back, trying to hold it with the other. Y/n answered Rose in a gentle tone, "She's really nice, like super nice. And sweet. Jay's really sweet. Like a woman version of Baldr; God of radiance and light. Beloved by all the gods. Though I don't like how he dies by mistletoe and spear."