Running Home (Krashlyn) Part 3

"... Heath you're looking good for this week's weigh-in. Press you're at a good spot as well..."

Y/n rolled her eyes as their Coach revealed to the team your weight in total, in fat, and in muscle. And reprimands you in front of everyone if you need to fix one of them.

"Y/n... you've dropped in all of them but especially your body fat. If this is some type of revenge for the problem you and I have, drop it. And get those back to normal."

"You wish you were worth that kind of revenge."

Y/n comment wasn't meant to be a quiet one but it wasn't shouted either. So Coach heard it and said, "Something you wanna say L/N?"

"You heard me." The rest of the team was in shock, none of them expecting this behavior from the normally calm Alpha.

"Laps L/n until you want to act like an adult and be a part of the team."

"Because it's so mature of you to send your problems away until it fixes itself."

Y/n felt the sarcastic comment roll off the tongue as she walked to the outskirts of the field and started doing laps before Coach could say anything.

Tobin and Christen look at each other baffled, noticing almost all of their teammates in the same state.

—–

The couple followed Y/n after practice, thinking Y/n would just go back to her flat but they were shocked when Y/n kept going to the beach.

Before Y/n got to the sand Y/n took off the shoes, walking across the sand. Heath and Chris did the same.

Y/n then rolled up her pant legs, feeling the cold water wrap around them. Y/n didn't mind the feeling, loving the ocean as such as Ash did.

Christen and Tobin just watched Y/n, Tobin taking a picture of Y/n, sending it to her. Y/n ran her hands through her hair, hearing the sound of the phone in her pocket.

Y/n pulled it out to see a message from Tobin and when she saw the photo Y/n turned around and saw the two.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Maybe we should be asking you that, Y/n."

Y/n let out a huff saying, "I just needed a minute to forget where I was. Maybe get back to my roots. It isn't the same though."

"What was that with Coach by the way?"

"Oh come on, he deserved it."

"Believe me, I know. It just wasn't like you."

It was silent for a minute before Y/n said, "This isn't an ideal time to bring it up but can I stay with you guys the last week of the season? The person I'm renting the flat from is an ass and won't let me out in the middle of the month."

"Yeah, maybe you can help us plan the wedding." Christen gave a playful side-eye to Tobin.

"I'd love to help."

—–

Y/n cracked her neck, trying to relax while feeling the tension in the locker room. Y/n got up and started pacing, feeling the pressure for this game.

Tobin and Chris recognized this, remembering what Ali and Ash always did for Y/n when she was this nervous.

Y/n kept pacing but abruptly stopped when Christen was in the way.

Y/n was about to walk past Press and continue but when Chris held out the headphones Y/n looked skeptical.

Chris gave a small smile before slipping them onto the Alpha's head.