She's Been Corrupted! (Team) Part 2

The team was meeting in one of the conference rooms and as everyone started to pile in (Y/n), Ash, and Ali walked in with Pinoe and Kelly trailing behind them.

(Y/n) tried to hid a smile that was growing on her face but didn't cover it up quick enough, Ashlyn being the only one to spot it.

She gave the kid a questioning look while (Y/n) just looked the other way, directing her attention to the superiors in the room.

Kelly sat down on the opposite side of the table while Pinoe followed her, but when Pinoe sat down a loud farting sound was heard.

All eyes were on Megan as she got up a blush hitting her face temporarily but she knew her teammates too well to not already know what was at play. Pulling the whoopee cushion from under her seat, she threw it at Kelly as most of the team started to laugh at both of their misfortune.

"You just started a war, O'Hara." Kelly looked genuinely confused, but couldn't say anything before Coach started to calm everyone down and explain why the meeting was called.

-----

It was quite for a day, no pranks happening which was weird for the team after Pinoe clearly stated her want for revenge for a majority of the day.

But as practice was about to start everyone understood why.

Everyone was already on the field so they all saw Kelly came out of the locker room, hopping on one foot as she put a cleat on her other. "Back-stabbed, betrayed, broken hearted. All these words are how I feel about you... Emily Sonnett."

(Y/n) cringed as she heard Kelly's words, hoping she didn't start a wildfire that would be unstoppable, but before anything more can happen Dawn barked, "You're late, O'Hara. 3 Laps."

"Dawn, I swear Emily-" Kelly tried to argue her point.

"3 laps. Now. Or the whole team run 3 each then you'll run an extra 5."

All the girls froze, until (Y/n) sucked it up and decided this was her little slap on the wrist for becoming a prankster. "Come on Kelly, you win I'll wash you kit for the next two weeks."

Everyone seemed to perk up at this and even Dawn was a little interested.

"And if you win?" Kelly asked not wanting for this to be to risky.

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, "Bragging rights, I guess."

"Little goodie two shoes." Megan was the one to mumble the phrase, making Ash and Ali lightly glare at the woman.

"Have it your way." And with that Kelly took off running not even giving (Y/n) and her the chance to line up and start. But (Y/n) was fast on her feet, bolting after the Squirrel.

Cheers started to come from the team on the side line as the two finish their first lap, they were neck and neck. Then (Y/n) started to intentionally lose speed, as she kept her reserves until the last leg of the last lap.

"Come on, Kelly!"

"You got this Kid!"

The cheering was about even but as the last lap came up, people either got louder or held their breath as there was now a sizable gap between the two.

Christen in particular had quieted down, recognizing that maybe (Y/n) was about to pull a hat trick. She was a track star herself so she noticed (Y/n) slow down when Press would have slowed down herself and speed up when she needed to.

The last lap was now in motion and the moment (Y/n) came into it she started to pick up her pace, replaying the bet in her head. As much as (Y/n) loved everyone on this team there were somethings where a line had to be drawn.