Chapter 6 - The beautiful Mean Woman

Mia pov

Is this what they meant by a gay heart attack? I've never been nervous around someone but that surely felt like one.

I couldn't even render what was happening when I first saw Mrs. Write even as she wiped at nothing on her face just staring at her until Mrs. Keller came. I had quickly put my head down regaining my thoughts and as far as i know i did professionally well in the meeting.

Though the iced glare Mrs. Write kept sending me fully kept me on my toes until I left.

Going down the elevator to HR im immediately flagged down by the same receptionist from the first floor,"congratulations and lets go over the paperwork to finalize everything" I follow him down the hall into an office of some sort watching as he goes behind the desk to a filing cabinet

"Just so i won't call you receptionist guy what's your name", He turns with a glare in his eyes but exactly what else should i have called him if not that

"It's Ross, It's very simple so if people mess up saying it, I know they're just doing it on purpose. And I'm glad you're starting off blunt. That'll really get you somewhere here" with his concrete face he placed a stack of papers in front of me and a pen.

"Well Ross, I hope it does even if that was sarcasm or not"

"Read over these as they're premade contracts for personal assistants, we had to do it when Saura was just running through too many of them. Though it's my first time having to prepare Mrs. Wright's app."

"First times the charm as they say"

"Most certainly, and I have a feeling I won't have to hold your hand so just get to it and just come get me when you're done" He was already out the door at his last statement and by the looks of it I wouldn't be in a rush to find out where he was going.

After what felt like an hour I was balling my eyes out after finishing the last page which led to personal information.

Just as I was about to put pen to paper the door opened revealing a woman.

She looks at me for a moment before extending her hand in which I cautiously take," hi I'm Nora, Saura's personal assistant. Glad i won't be the only one working on the top floor"

"Nice to meet you too and does word pass around fast? I haven't even finished the paperwork yet

"Oh no Mrs. Keller let it slip when she was having some altercation with my boss"though she had an accent it wasn't that hard understanding what she says

I nod towards her but I don't know why but I'm getting a bad feeling from this woman. Mom always said our guts tell the truth and mine is acting up even more as she welcomes herself by sitting behind the desk

"I can't believe you're working for Alina though. I heard she's a hard nut to crack especially since whatever relationship she has with her husband." By this point i had filled out everything and just signed my signature

"Nora?" She looked at me with a happy expression that only made me think I should be more cautious around her. "I don't like to gossip about people, especially my boss, I don't know her so I have the right to stay out of any personal business unless she tells me herself. I'm gonna go give this to Ross and I'll probably see you when I start to have a good day."

I got up quickly leaving just as Ross was coming in."thought it would take longer but i'll get these filed later. And while you're leaving we can go get a photo for your ID." He looks past me to her and I see his expression change which I think would be rare for him to do. I follow him out before he stops turning to me"don't get roped up in that woman she's just as bad if not worse than Saura. And Saura is literally a pin stuck up my ass"

"Roger that comrade" He smirks at me and i quickly look back finding her staring at me but i leave it be