Chapter 60 - The Villa Ending

Mia pov

I sigh content in the moment, as she runs her nails through my hair, causing an even more wonderful sensation, "You know this knocks one of my bucket list dreams off."

With the raspy voice I'm greeted with, she must have been on the verge of dozing off, "Hmmm? And what exactly would that be?"

I turn to gaze at the woman whose top, after numerous comforting statements, is off, "Lying between a woman's thighs beside the seashore"

Her smile is one of the things that I won't ever get tired of seeing, proving my point by showing her pretty smile even with her huge hat hiding half of it, "I thought you did the exact thing last year but hopefully you had a specific woman in mind?"

"Oh, please allow me to correct myself. I meant laying between my lovely wife's sexy legs, but on our anniversary."

"Much better, Mrs. Lexy," I go the short distance up to her expectant lips, allowing her hands to wander up to my hips. I didn't have much stamina after performing the magnificent act several times during the day, but the groan produced just adds fuel to my fire, "Mia sweetheart, as much as I'm enjoying this, I'm utterly tired."

"Well why don't you lay back, which you're already doing, relax, and let me come down to perform some magic on you?" I'd have gotten away with it halfway between her breasts if someone hadn't phoned. I just strive to disregard it till my chin is lifted by a firm hand.

"Are you going to go answer that, Honey?"

"But- Anniversary sex...," I was drawing circles around her nipples, praying she wouldn't send me away. Despite this, a harsh slap to my ass caused me to stand up immediately away, wincing and caressing the sore spot.

I saw a flyer for this lovely property by the sea as soon as we arrived in Italy after the ceremony. And I reasoned that instead of merely renting out the space, we might use it to celebrate our anniversary. And happily, I could afford half of it at the time, since everything we do now has to be equal or she'll never hear the end of my complaints.

I walk through the double doors that lead into the kitchen and locate my phone, which I had left there the day before. I do wish I had turned off the ringer though since I could've been two fingers deep in someone right now, but I have to do this instead, "This is the why'd you call the hotline, how may I help you."

"Wow really Mia?"

"Sophia what a dubious pleasure it is to hear your voice."

"I know right you've never heard anything like it, but anyway i have some exciting news for you two go get Alina."

"Sophia I know you're excited about your time in charge while Alina's gone but I swear if you fired Saura she's not gonna be as happy. Plus she's occupied right now."

"Oh please i keep that woman at arms length so i wouldn't do that. And this is about the donor," At that i drop the phone feeling my excitement pick back up. We'd discussed having a child early after a year to ourselves and that I would carry them. Really i'm more surprised they found someone with the long list of requirements she gave the place but by the bill i did want my money's worth.

I leapt from the kitchen stool racing out onto the balcony where she laid comfortably in a beach chair. I jumped onto the woman causing a surprised sound to erupt from her, "Mia!"

"Alina it's the doner people come on," I didn't give her time to process taking both her hands in mine lifting her to stand. I quickly got her top knowing she'd want that too, fixing it onto the area as I pushed her inside.

She sleepily picks up my phone, placing it on speaker phone before speaking in a low tone,"Hello?"

"Ok so a guy named Julio has hazel hair, blue eyes, and a healthy system with no family history of illnesses. He's a bit pricey though guys."

"Just swipe my card, I don't care."

"Whoa there miss richy rich. Sophia, how much are we talking."

"Would you please let me do this? I swear it'll be equal to any and everything else," Even through those sleep-ridden eyes she gives me her rare pouty face.

"Don't give me that face you tried this tactic over the house."

"Yes and I'm happy that you do this but let me use my money, especially for something that would be special for both of us. It would mean so much and we could celebrate right after the call," The weight of the proposal was too great to pass up though I know I'll be contemplating over this later on.

"So can I tell her yes?," I merely nod, allowing her to continue with Sophia. I turned around, wondering about the months ahead, or more specifically, what will happen once we return home. I could imagine a little Alina running around, teaching her about the adorable plants from the greenhouse, and me trying to stop my mother from showering them with gifts, like she does with Julia.

Arms come around me and we both look out to the sun that's fading in the distance, "What are you thinking."

"That you should talk about this with my mom."

"About the price?"

"No for what's to come while I'm pregnant. You're a Lexy now so she'll tell you everything, especially the mood swings."

I could almost predict her smart aleck comment smacking her before it's even said, "I think I've gotten accustomed to those by now."

"Oh sweetheart you don't know the half of it," I drap my hands around her pulling her into one of our many shared kisses, "Nothing could describe the amount of love I have for you."

"I'm glad since I feel the exact same way about my love."

~The End~