Before Sleep We play

Nina's POV

Nikki has been temporarily turned by Imhotep a couple times now. He knows the consequences and necessities. He may not be squeamish over the blood, but the kill causes him guilt. It's been explained to him he would go insane before the 24 hours was up if he tried to  abstain. I tried to go without when I was first turned. It didn't go well. I killed someone I shouldn't have in my bloodlust. I still feel guilty over the little boy.

So I searched and I found the perfect kill for Nikki tonight. He had been surprised at my choice. She had been a beautiful redhead. He had hesitated till I helped him read her mind. She had planned to kill her older husband this morning an accidental fall down the stairs. She had already killed several before him.

With Nikki it had been easy to lurer her into the alley and I made sure nobody saw a thing. She had been very sweet to taste and she came with dessert a lover who had met her for a tryst earlier. Nikki had been feeling bloodlust and took down the male himself before we shared. We fed very well.

Now we're on the way home I keep glancing at him as he drives. He's so sexy. I can't help but imagine what it would feel like, him thrusting hard into me with his teeth sinking into my skin. Oh god I'm so wet. I look out the window and try not to think about it. Is it so bad to want my husband?

He pulls up his driveway and parks. Courtney greets us a look of dismay on her face over our clothes. We got a little messy over dinner. She ushers us into the house quickly not wanting us to be seen.

"Strip and get into the shower." she insists.

  "Ok Mrs Sixx. Mmm how about you get in with us?" Nikki Chuckles.

  "Nooo thank you. You red eyed demon I feel safer out here." She answers. "You two behave." She huffs as she leaves the bathroom.

  "Do we have to?" I groan.

  "Yes we do my little Mrs Sixx." Nikki whispers in my ear. He pushes me playfully under the shower to wet my hair. He hums as he puts shampoo on my hair and lathers it up then rinses it.

"I can wash myself." I grumble.

"Yes you can, but I enjoy bathing you. It gives me a chance to touch you." He chuckles.

"Ooh," I moan as he begins to wash my body. Feeling his hands slip over my skin is a blissful torment. His hands slide over my breasts spreading the soap. He sighs. Giving in he gives my nipples a gentle pinch.

  "I said behave." Courtney grumbles from a couple rooms away.

  "I think the more of my blood she ingests the better her sixth sense." I groan. Nikki chuckles and gives me a chaste kiss. He hands me some soap so I can bathe my erogenous zones. He continues to soap up the rest of me. After I'm rinsed he gives my ass a playful slap.

"Go before I do something stupid. Sometimes you're just to tempting." He sighs. I get out of the shower. Grabbing a towel I head for the bedroom trying not to weep. I dress quickly and slip into my chest to hide. My mental shield locks into place. I don't want my unhappy thoughts to be heard.

He was mine before he was yours. I moan.

Nikki's POV

I can smell her scent even before she joins me in the shower. She smells so sweet. I hear her heartbeat. It's a beautiful sound.

"Change your mind." I grin as I feel Courtney's arms encircle me. I turn so I can embrace her.

"Yes I haven't seen much of you lately. Both of us are so busy. You are either busy with your career or caught up in some vampire drama." She sighs.

"I'm sorry babe." I whisper. I kiss her lips, then kiss her neck. I feel her pulse against my lips. I can't resist. I sink my teeth into her soft skin to find that pulsing vein. She whimpers and struggles for a moment. I hold her tight and caress her body till she moans giving into the euphoria. The taste of her blood is so sweet. Stopping is difficult, but I let go and lick my bloodstained lips. I looked into her dazed eyes. Besides there are other pleasures to be had. Using my nail I open a wound on my neck. I urge Courtney to drink. She latches on and takes a deep pull of my blood. I groan in ecstasy. Lifting her I press her against the shower wall she wraps her legs around my hips. I penetrate her slowly watching the expressions on her beautiful face. Closing my eyes I begin to thrust. I just want to feel her body. Her hands stroking my back. The feel of her vagina squeezing my dick. She's warm and giving. It's hard to control my passion. The vampire strength I've been temporarily given is a gift and curse when I have my loving wife in my arms. It's a high that I can take her to her bliss with ease, but scary to think I could break her if I squeeze to hard. She moans into my mouth as she cums. She goes limp in my arms. Turning off the water I find towels to dry us off. I take her to our room and help her into her nightgown. Tucking her in I give her soft kiss as she drops off to get a few hours sleep before the babies wake. I feel bad leaving her to care for them by herself, but I can't help it.

Feeling the pull of the death like sleep that all vampires feel at dawn, even a poser like me. I head to the foot of the bed and open the chest. Nina waits for me there. She opens her eyes. She has a sleepy smile as she welcomes me into her coffin like bed. I cuddle her into my arms. I'm still get uneasy with the sleep that makes me feel like I've done some drug. It's a comfort to hold her. I open my mind to her. Her mind is tightly shut to me. I don't get much time to think on it the sun has risen.