Back At The Hotel

Nikki's POV

I lay in bed and watch the news as they cover the explosion.

There was no one in the immediate area during the disaster because of the hour. The only ones killed were the men running the meth lab. Their bodies are said to be burned beyond recognition, but they were thought to be local gang members. The surrounding area has been closed off until they are sure there isn't any danger of toxins.

I click off the tv. Turning to the bathroom door I see Nina emerge along with a little blonde blue eyed girl. Her name is Angel. They are now clean and both wear summer dresses and look as innocent as can be. They bounce onto the bed near me giggling. They look so flush and full of life from all the blood they have consumed. Nina scoots close to me and punctures her wrist and offers it to me. I take it and drink pulling her into my lap in the process. I shiver at the rush and let her wrist go. She nuzzles into my neck and sighs.

"I'm to full." She groans like a child who has eaten to much ice cream.

"Awe poor baby." I laugh "That's what you get for being a glutton." I feel Angel creeping close to me her fingers reaching to touch. Nina growls startling her, Nina's eyes are red and menacing. It sends Angel cowering into a corner.

"Mine." Nina hisses and snuggles against my chest.

"Now Nina you don't have to be so mean." Mick reprimands sternly and gently brings Angel back to the bed. I laugh in amusement as Nina our little monster pouts.

"Mine." She whimpers. I stroke her hair and she surprises me with a kiss. I was unprepared for the buzz it caused. Without thinking I deepen the kiss placing my hand behind her neck. Damn everything about her makes you feel good. I moan pulling away reluctantly.

"Go find something to do." I gently shove her away.

"Play nice girls." Mick chuckles as he crawls into bed to sleep. They head out the door giggling I wonder what I just released into the hotel. Well at least they are full. Fuck I feel like I'm losing my mind. Mick takes this like it's no big deal wish I knew how he was doing it. He treats her like a child that needs to be disciplined. It hits me and I feel stupid the control goes both ways keeping us from killing each other. It's not just keeping us from ratting them out. I feel a need for her it feels like another addiction. Her scent, teeth, lips, I want that little monster under me. I bury my head in my pillow and moan.

Nina's POV

I think I like Angel she thinks of the best pranks we had so much fun. We sneak quietly into the room trying not to giggle it's just before dawn. I wake Nikki by kissing his cheek.

"Tuck me in?" I ask.
"Yes baby." Nikki rubs the sleep from his eyes. He opens the lid to the trunk and both Angel and I crawl inside. I encircle my arms around Nikki's neck and pull him down for a kiss. It wasn't much just a brush of our lips as I slip into oblivion.