A Wish for Death

Nikki's POV

I wake suddenly with a sense of dread something is wrong. Reaching out I realize I'm alone in bed. I roll to face the window the sun is coming up. Nina stands in front of the open full length window watching.

"Nina no," I cry. She turns to see me as she weakens and starts to sink to the floor. I rush to her using my body to protect her from the sun. Sinking down in the shadow of the bed I hold her limp form close to me. Her skin slowly heals as I watch. Laying her gently down I get up and close the window and pull the curtains tightly closed. Going back to her I lift her to the bed. I hear a knock at the door I open it slowly to see Mick's anxious face. He rushes to her side.

"Nina my sweet baby." He coos as he strokes her smooth cold cheek.

I sit on the bed wondering what to do when she wakes. I'm not strong enough to stop her if she still wants to end it. She could just push me aside. Did I have a right to stop her? She hasn't even lived out a life time. She's only 38 and that includes her human years.

"Nikki we need to get her to her family or her sire. Did she tell you where they are?" Mick asks breaking into my thoughts.

"One of the coven houses is in New Orleans. I don't know where though" I answer absently.

"Road trip then." Mick says. "Come on we have to get her there before she wakes."

We're on our way in a SUV the radio plays softly and the sun is bright as I drive to New Orleans our precious girl riding safely in her trunk. I hope we get there in time.

We've been on the road for hours and the is sun going down just as we pass the city limits of New Orleans. In the back I hear the pounding begin. The trunk was designed to keep her safe. I've never locked her in before. She's grown stronger over the years it wasn't gonna hold for long. I pull down a road and out of sight of the main drag. Opening the back I step back dents are appearing all over the trunk. We have a very unhappy vampire baby on our hands.

"Cicero where the hell are you?" I whisper.

"Right here." He answers making me jump.

He takes the trunk out as if it was nothing and sets it down. He pops it open and catches a maddened Nina in his arms. Cicero holds her tight as she struggles to be free. Her eyes are crazed with grief and misery. She finally goes still and whimpers pathetically.

"It's ok Nina my baby we all come to this realization that we no longer belong to the world around us. That it changes and we do not. We all mourn for our mortal lives and grieve our death." Cicero says softly. Nina wraps her arms around her father. He gets into the SUV and tells me to drive. I do as I'm told. He gives directions to an old mansion on the outskirts of the city. Once there we are greeted by Nina's family. They take her inside. They are crying and moaning sharing her grief as they walk. Mick and I follow behind. I wish I could hold her too. I see William take her in his arms she leans heavily against him. I have a moment of jealousy, but he's the one she needs right now. They wonder down a flight of stairs. Cicero rest his hand on my shoulder keeping me from following.

"Nikki she is with her family. She will be ok now." Cicero says still touching my shoulder. "Thank you for saving her and bringing her to us."

"I love her." I whisper.

"I know you do Mr Sixx." Cicero answers. "You both may sleep upstairs second room on the left. No one will harm you as you sleep."

I look up and see Nefertiti. I quickly lower my eyes.

May I ask who's here?" I glance at Cicero. He chuckles.

"As you see Lady Nefertiti and her newest pet. My wife and me and of course Nina's family." He laughs. "Don't worry you are truly safe from death, now being toyed with I can't promise."

I look up again and see Nefertiti again she smiles sweetly.

Mick and I are settled in for the night. Mick is already asleep. I'm close to sleep when I hear the door open quietly. Lady Nefertiti calls to me.

"Come Nikki." She whispers. I can't help it I get up and follow. They might not be able delve into my brain, but I'm not immune to their compulsion. Nina has never used it on me. I try to fight it. She just giggles at my attempt. She leads me to her room. The bed is huge and covered in red silk. I walk to her in a daze. She pulls me down with her onto the bed. I moan mixed emotions going through my mind. She sighs.

"Don't worry my delicious one. She will forgive us. She knew I was going to have you. Of course I will give you back."

She feels so good skin like silk so smooth, soft in all the right places. There is no drug as sweet as her kiss. She opens her flesh for me I drink. Feeling her teeth puncture my skin is euphoric. I'm lost as she strokes my skin. My cock is rock hard. Her eyes are red now as she moves under me. She opens her legs for me and I sink between. I groan as I penetrate and begin to thrust. She continues to feed me till I finally break through her skin on my own. Her strength flows through my body and I ride her hard. My hands wander her body caressing. I can't get enough of her I Kiss, suck, and bite her cold silky skin. The only thing running through my mind is I must please my goddess. Her body bows against me as she cries out my name.

"Nikki!" She pants. "Come with me my pet. I can feel her mind crash with mine and then nothing.

I wake dazed my head resting on her breasts. My eyes clear and I see Nina standing beside the bed her face emotionless.