Living Dead Girl

Nina's POV

The sun is coming up and I'm exposed right out in the open. Damn I'm screwed. I'm gonna be a pile of ash. Such a fledgling mistake but there were so many tasty snacks last night. Nothing like a concert to bring out the crowds. It's so cool you get great music and and an all you can eat buffet. If you're willing take little drinks. I could have hidden in the hotel but I would have been discovered. Damn, it's so close I can feel the sun my enemy rising. I make a quick decision. I head for a nearby bus. Unlocking the door with my mind gift I dash inside. Looking around all I see is a trunk to hide in. I hope I can fit. I'm in luck it's full of stage clothes. I squeeze in and close the lid. I feel my nightly death overcome me. I relax I've long since lost my fear of it.

Nikki's POV

I'm about to get on my bus when I hear Vince scream from his bus.
"What the fuck?" I run to check it out. I see Tommy is already there. Mick is not far behind. We all enter to see Vince standing over one of his trunks his eyes wide his face pale.
"There's a dead chick in there." He points.
"No way dude." Tommy moves closer to see.
"Don't believe me look for yourself." Vince whispers. I take a closer look myself.
"Shit." I say. "She can't be more then fifteen or sixteen."
"I hate to be the one to say this. I mean I don't want to sound cold." Tommy sighs. "But we're screwed."
"What are we going to do?" Vince moans.
"Let me think Vince." I say trying to calm my band mate.
"Do you think she suffocated?" Mick finally comments.
"I don't know Mick." I shake my head. "Chicks have done some crazy shit to meet us. Never thought one would end up dead."
"Has anyone actually checked?" Tommy asks. Vince moves a curtain aside to look out to see if anyone is coming. The sunlight hits the girl's hand it starts to burn.
"Holy shit close it." Mick yells.
"No way dude." Tommy repeats. We watch as her hand heals. I approach slowly. I carefully open her lips to see fangs. Gently I open one eye it's red.
"If it wasn't for the fact I just saw saw her skin catch fire. I'd think this was a costume." I'm freaked.
"Umm Nikki the sun is going down." Mick watches the apparently lifeless girl. We all move back and wait for what I'm not sure. Vampires aren't real. The sun finally disappears from the sky. Her eyes slowly open. They are red, her skin is pale. She yawns like a little girl. It might have been cute if it wasn't for the fangs. I watch as she cocks her head at us. All that comes to mind is.
"She's Beautiful."

Nina's POV

I wake and I realize quickly that I have an audience. After yawning and a stretch I cock my head and study the four men in front of me. They are the band I watched last night. I was a fan of Motley Crue when I was human. I smile who am I fooling I'm still a fan. But right now I'm hungry. A little drink isn't going to cut it. I'm not about to hurt my favorite guys and they spared me when I was helpless. I move quickly charging passed them and into the night. I'm not sure what city I'm in, but it doesn't take me long to find the rough parts. It doesn't take long for a killer to take the bait of a helpless little girl. I hear his thoughts. I know what he wants. I lead him to a beach then I let him get close I turn and the hunter becomes the hunted. Leaping I knock him to the ground pinning him. I tip his head back exposing his neck and sink my teeth through his skin slicing his jugular vain. The taste of blood makes me swoon. He struggles as I feed making me more aggressive. I feel him go limp as his heart slows I pull away and listen to it stop. I groan as I look at the the mess I've made. His throat is tore open and my dress is lost cause. My Sire would be so annoyed with me. I sigh. Well at least my teeth marks aren't obvious. I grab a hold of the body and drag it under the water. I take it deep and wedge it under some rocks where I hope it stays for awhile. I love coastal cities. The ocean makes a good dumping ground and I get to feed the fish.

Blurring my appearance I walk till I find a small retail store. I laugh. It sells just about everything, but the kitchen sink. I watch as the owner closes up and sets the alarm. It doesn't take much effort to glean the PIN from her mind. I wait till she disappears around the corner then I set to work getting what I need. I look at the dresses but decide jeans and a tee would be best right now. Finding a brush I pull the tangles out of my long black hair checking myself in a mirror I decide I'm presentable. Before I leave I toss some money on the counter, reset the alarm, and lock the door. I take off in the direction of the venue I have some snacks waiting for me and I need to cause some memory lose in four guys I recently met. I make it about half way when I run into my lover William. He doesn't look happy. Damn news travels fast. William is over two hundred but he looks twelve. It always amazes me that he has live so long.
"Are you going to fix your mistake?" He grins.
"Yes I am Love ." I answer sweetly.
"Don't try that with me baby." He narrows his eyes. "And if you don't. I will and I won't be as gentle."

Authors note if you like it vote and I will continue if it gets attention...