Just Being A Vampire Baby

Nina's POV

  I kinda miss Angel she's gonna make a fun playmate. William had come for her not long after we woke. I was sad to see her go but I didn't really want to share my new guardians.

I smile and sit docilely between Nikki and Mick as they discuss a minor set change. I really think they would get bored without me same shit different day. Giggling I nuzzle against Mick. Nikki absently plays with my hair as they continue to talk.  I sigh It's after the show their attention is soothing but I'm still kinda keyed up and hungry. I'm saving Nikki and Mick for a late night snacks. I grin Tommy chooses that moment to come bouncing into the room.

     "Hey you want to go to a bar?" He asks.

      "Nah not feeling it." Nikki answers. "And there's not really much time anyway."

      "Umm Where's Nikki did you hide him somewhere." He starts searching the room. I'm watching him intently.
    "Hey Tommy." I say getting his attention we make eye contact. That's all it takes he goes to his knees in front of me.

     "Nina!" Nikki raises his voice making me jump.

     "Just a little." I give him a sad look.

   "Don't be so hard on her. She only doing what's in her nature." Mick intervenes. "She's already had Vince." He shrugs

    "You let her get away with it." Nikki runs his hand through his hair.

    "Why not? She did wait till after the show." Mick laughs. Nikki starts to laugh too.

     "God we sound like we are her parents." He jokes. "Fine go ahead be careful though I actually like our drummer."  I sink my teeth and have a little taste.

    "Mmm nummy." I giggle. I release my mental hold he stands and stumbles to the door.

  "Wow I think I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow, going to the bus." He mumbles.

  "Ok baby lets go to the bus and get ready to go." Mick says.

"Awe Mick I've got something I want to do first." I smile mischievously.

  "And what's that?" Nikki asks wondering what I'm up to.

  "It's a secret." I giggle.

  "Ok Baby make it quick and meet us at the bus." Nikki gives in.

  I have a little revenge to exact. The asshole of a security guard, don't worry I'm not going to kill him. I'm just gonna mess with him a little. I find him getting ready to leave he thinks he's to good to help the other workers. I close in on him and catch him by surprise. His mind is really simple for such a cocky Bastard. I take a good snack, then I whisper in his ear. I giggle and head for the bus.

    Instead of meeting them like I'm supposed to I climb on top the bus and watch them look for me. I give myself away when I start laughing.

Nikki's POV

   "This is what you get when you spoil a child." I complain to Mick.

    "Come here Baby." Mick coos. I roll my eyes.

    "We were looking for you. Now get down here." I order.

    "Ok." She whimpers and jumps down landing in front of me.

   "Get onto the bus." I command.

   "Wait Nikki." She looks at me mischief in her eyes.

   "What have you been up to?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. I turn to see want she is watching. It's the security guard that had been a complete ass to us and the fans. He was running around in his tidy whities singing find myself very much off key. I can't help it I nearly fall over laughing. It doesn't take long before we hear the sirens. We just lean against the bus and watch as he's handcuffed and shoved into a police car.

"Ok shows over. Let's get going." I laugh. The Little Monster is really happy with herself. She giggles and leaps onto the bus. She finds her seat and waits for us. Once Mick is seated she is on his lap teasing him with nips and kisses before allowing the treat of her blood. I find my notebook and write. Yesterday's cover up makes me curious how much power her kind has in our world. It's kind of scary. They have their own high council and hierarchy. The ancients, the old ones, the young, and fledglings. They all seem to belong to covens. Well except for the children they call them packs or gangs when they are acknowledged at all. Nina says that William is old for a childe with an e when you write it. It's an old spelling to differentiate from a regular child in vampire documents. She had rolled her eyes when she had explained it. I glance up and see Nina cuddle up with Mick who is asleep. I smile as I continue to write. When she mentions her family most seem to be under hundred. I guess it's a hard life for the street rat.

     "Nikki drink." Nina grins at me as she offers her slit wrist. I only take a taste it so intoxicating. I'm afraid of how it makes me feel. She encircles her arms around my neck and nuzzles.

     "Please Nina no, not tonight." I plead. You're to much. She looks at me confused.

    "I need you, your blood is different. It makes me feel so good" She moans softly against my neck. I hold her close. I guess the addiction is mutual. I wanted more of her blood too. I also wanted to feel her teeth sink like needles into my flesh. I want the mental euphoria she induces to cover the pain. I groan just thinking about it.