Nina To The Rescue And Joinings

Nikki's POV

Courtney and I are out on a date. She's such a sweetheart. I'm thinking of asking her to move in with me. I've fallen head over heels in love. I hold her hand as we leave the theater and head to my car. It a beautiful night the moons out. God the woman makes me feel all soft and poetic. I'm shocked out of my reverie I hear the click of a hammer of a gun. I pull Courtney behind me. Slowly I back away.

"Don't even think of doing anything stupid." A man points a gun in my face.

"Whatever you want?" I Say trying to cooperate.

"Your wallet and any jewelry." He grins showing broken teeth.

I hand my wallet, rings, and watch over.

"Move!" He directs us towards the ally. He's not gonna let us go. My mind is going over the ways to get out of this none of them looking good. I'm thinking I need to act now. Before I can do a thing out of nowhere comes Nina. She puts herself immediately between us and him. 

"What the fuck! What are you?" He flinches away and then he fires hitting her in the chest.

"Och." She hisses. "That hurt." He takes another shot. Her hand shoots out and grabs his wrist snapping it. He drops the gun and screams. Her eyes are red and her teeth are bared as she drags him kicking and twisting into the ally. They are out of our sight quickly.

I put my arms around Courtney and usher her to my car. She's in shock. She doesn't say a thing the whole ride to my place. I help her out of my car and into the house. She sits on the couch and looks at me.

"Was that a vampire that just saved our lives?" She whispers.

"Yes." I answer. So much for her wanting to move in with me. She probably wants to run.

"Why don't you seem surprised?" She asks her eyes are wide. She's scared.

"I've known that particular vampire for years." I answer slowly. "Her name is Nina."

"Wait she's that little girl who was killed in 87 from that crime show we watched." She makes that connection quickly.

"Yes she considers herself Nina now." I confirm.

"How did you meet her?" She asks curious. Well this is going better then I thought.

"In 99 we found her sleeping in a trunk on Vince's bus. She couldn't make me forget her so she made me her guardian." I answer calmly.

"How does that work?" She asks.

I hesitate to answer.

"It's a matter of blood." I tell her hoping that's enough of an explanation.

"You have to drink her blood don't you." She wrinkles her nose.

"Yes." I answer honestly.

"What does it do to you?" She's really curious.

"It slows my aging some and makes me temporary stronger.  We know when either us is endanger." I explain.

"Does she come here often?" She asks a little scared again.

"She's been sleeping under the house lately." I sigh.

"Oh." She whispers.

Nina chooses that moment to appear.

"Are you both ok?" She asks.

Courtney hides behind me and peeks over my shoulder at Nina. Nina smiles trying to be nonthreatening. It's not working. You can see the bullet wounds. They are still seeping. Nina seems oblivious to it.

"Nina sweetheart why don't you go take a shower. There are dresses for you in the spare room closet." I suggest.

"Ok." She giggles and skips away.

Nina's POV

I sigh. I'm all clean and in a new dress. I feel pretty. I hear Nikki and Courtney in his bedroom. I head there. She needs to forget about tonight. It's for her own good. I slip into the room and onto the bed. Nikki's and Courtney's hair is still damp from a shower. I guess they wanted to be clean too. She's in a robe. Nikki is just wrapped in a towel.

"Hi." I giggle. Nikki turns to me and smiles. "It's time." I meet her eyes.

"Time for what?"  Courtney looks at me wearily.

"Time for you to forget." I answer calmly.

"Wait I don't what to forget. I finally know what's been freaking me out so much around here." She insists.

"You are actually a sensitive. Well just shoot me now. Ha I've already been shot tonight." I giggle. "But really serious it's not safe for you to know. Nikki's children are safe because they are his blood. You would have to strike your own deal."

"Well what do I have to do?" She asks. I have to admire her courage. I look to Nikki he has me bound.

"Are sure this is what you want? It's a life time commitment unless you choose to forget." Nikki tells her, warns her. "I don't think you realize what you are asking for."

"I'm sure I want to be with you right now and she is part of your life." She answers determined.

Nikki leans and whispers in my ear.

"I release you. Do as she asks."

"I promise I won't hurt you." I say softly as I gently pull her close. I figure it will be easier for her to drink from me. If she is already dazed. Nikki moves behind her to reassure. I close my eyes as I sink my teeth into her flesh and taste. She is as sweet as I thought she would be. Pulling away I slash my wrist and offer it to her to drink. As soon as she latches on I pull Nikki to me and find his neck. I feel so euphoric. Our minds are linking. I hadn't counted on that. We are wrapped in each others sensations. I let go of Nikki and open a wound on my neck for him. I groan as they feed from me. I share my feelings of ecstasy with then. Nikki pulls away long enough to tug my dress off. He gives the tie on Courtney's robe a tug. Her robe falls open and he pushes it off her shoulders. He kisses her lips and pulls me closer. I slash my flesh to open wounds once more for them as we fall to the bed. I'm gentle as I kiss and taste them both. Our bodies are intertwining. We kiss, nip, and caress. Nikki growls. Courtney pants. He presses her legs apart and thrusts. She moans and grinds against him. I tease and suck her breasts. I'm so wet as I press against them. Her body bows as she cums for him. He pulls free. His head turns his shining green eyes settle on me and he's on me. Growling he pins me. I open for him and he thrusts deep. Courtney's soft caresses are in contrast to Nikki's aggressive and hard thrusts. I feel myself beginning to cum. A sweet convulsion takes over my body and mind and I share it. I can feel them both shake with the sensation. Nikki collapses cumming deep inside me. I roll Nikki off of me. They fall asleep quickly. Pulling them both close. I cuddle between them. I hope they won't be angry with me tomorrow. I sigh.