Stadium Tour

Nikki's pov

Nina is following us on tour. My personal fan girl our eyes meet occasionally as she moves easily through the crowd. She feeds as she goes. Tonight she wears a Motley tee and blue jeans instead of her usual sun dress. I can't help my smile. I know what she is and what she does. I still love her. Courtney knows she is here too. Her jealousy isn't so much that she hasn't missed our baby vampire. I've caught sight of members of her children family. Jack and Nina keep them under control.
I take my moment to rest while Tommy does his drum solo. My thoughts stray further. Jack has become Nina's lover. The jealousy is real, but it would be unfair of me to object. She would get lonely without him. He's respectful of me. He never gets in my way if Nina comes to me. We only kiss and cuddle. Courtney won't allow anything more. It was our agreement when we all wed. I've kept my part of that deal. It hasn't been easy on me or Nina. But She never presses. It's hard not to be seen with her. She likes to sneak backstage sometimes. Nina can only hide herself if she knows someone is watching. Mick helps when he can. I wish my other band mates could know. I have to hide it from Allen and John too. Nina is supposed to be in school in London. It's been a couple of years now. I still mourn her loss. She will never change in appearance. She can never be seen with me again. The vampires are serious about their secret. There are no exceptions for me and Nina. The human world cannot know. I gaze out at the crowd hungry for another sight of her. I don't see her. Tommy solo is over. I get back to it. I have fans to entertain.

The concert is over. I'm tired but wound. Courtney and the children have drifted off leaving me alone. I stare at the ceiling because well sleep isn't happening. My mind won't shut up.
Hearing a noise I turn towards it. The balcony doors are opening. Child like giggles reach my ears. Nina has come for a visit. It's all we get now these stolen moments. Still she's all smiles as she climbs into bed with me and Court. Courtney sleepily stroke the girl's hair. I kiss her sweet lips. She cuddles up to me. Then finds my neck. She nuzzles and kisses before her teeth sink into my skin. All I feel is euphoria. She gives me her slit wrist and I suck. Her blood is Ambrosia. Nina lets go after a short drink, licking my neck she closes the wound. She continues to allow me to feast. I sigh the cut is closing I release her wrist with a sigh. Licking my blood stained lips I close my eyes. Nina gently begins to play with my hair as she hums a soft lolaby.

"You need to sleep my love but first there something else you need." I hear in my mind.

Nina's pov

All we have now are these brief encounters. I miss making love to him. It's not just Courtney keeping us from it. The older he gets the more my youthful appearance bothers him. It hurts to never be what he wants and needs. I press gently into his mind and whisper. I can't resist I run my hand down his chest. Then stroke the bulge covered by his sleep pants. I giggle as his dick comes to attention. Smiling I turn to Courtney and whisper into her ear.

"Courtney wake up your husband needs you. He wants your loving." I slide out of the way after I leave my mental suggestion. I didn't promise I wouldn't use a little bit of mental coercion. I giggle as she reaches for Nikki. I use a light touch as I push passed her mental shield and join so I can feel what she does. It is as close as I can get now. I know it's sneaky and probably not very nice. But he was mine first. I curl up at the foot of the king size bed and let her sexual experience wash over me. His gentle passion nearly makes me weep. I moan softly as he slowly penetrates. Each thrust causes a wave of pleasure. He kisses and caresses to heighten her passion. She's close. Then I feel it. I bury my face into the blanket to muffle my cry as she orgasms.

I disappear out the balcony door before they even come down from their high.
After he pulls her close and holds her in his arms. I break my mental contact before she realizes I'm there. I climb down the building and head for my family I need them to hold me. I promise myself and them I'll never do that again.

I follow Nikki through the tour and back to LA, then Jackson. I only visit them late at night. It's hard to let go. I see them less as the years pass. I visit on birthdays. I wouldn't ever miss my family's special days. I sneak in to play with my son as often as I can. He's growing fast.. Sometimes I visit just to renew my bond with them. It makes me smile when I catch him thinking of me. I'll love him the only way a vampire can for eternity.