A Surprise Visit 2001

Nikki POV

"Donna what's taking you so long?" I don't get an answer. She had gone to take care of the baby. Now there was no sound it was to quiet. I get out of bed grabbing my handgun. I just feel like something is off. I head next door to the nursery. Entering I see a shadowy figure it has Donna. She is limp and the creature has her by the throat. I realize my gun is useless. I put myself between the vampire and my baby girl. The Vampire drops my wife with a thud. It slowly steps into the light I raise my gun even though I know it's for nothing. I'm confused I haven't breathed a word of their existence to anyone. I know they have been watching even Nina on occasion, but they've never entered my home. The light finally hits her face it's Nina. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

"She is so pretty Nikki." Nina coos and brushes me easily aside. She touches my baby's little hands and smiles sweetly. I walk to where my wife lays to check her. "I didn't kill her." Nina reassures.

"Good to know." I laugh in relief.
Nina pulls herself reluctantly away from the baby and helps me get my wife back to bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause any harm to your wife. She surprised me and she smells tasty" Nina apologizes shame faced. "I wouldn't intentionally hurt someone you love."

"I believe you Nina" I whisper as I cover Donna up. I'm just relieved she's still breathing. The thought if it had been another vampire makes me shutter. I'm protected and so are my children by my blood. Donna isn't. How do I protect her from this world I've fallen into.

I push aside those dark thoughts and follow Nina as she wanders back into the baby's room. It's been a year since I've seen her.

"I just wanted to see your baby." She sighs. "I can't have one of my own. Yours are the closest I will get. I've been watching them grow. I won't let harm come to them. I promise."

I wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry Nina that your life was snatched from you." I Whisper and gently kiss her lips. "And I appreciate you watching out for my children." I must have showed my apprehension.

"Don't worry Nikki I will always keep my distance they will never know I exist." She says.

I can't seem to resist caressing her. I know I shouldn't my wife is asleep in the bedroom. But I give in to the urge. She is still the same her skin is still as soft. Taking her hand I lead her to the living room. Once there I pull her down on the couch with me. She comes submissively. She straddles me and encircles my neck with her arms. I tug her close so I can kiss her. I'm caught by her scent. Loosening her sundress I push it down to her hips exposing her small breasts. It starts gentle. She moans as I take a nipple in my mouth and suck and nip. I tease her breasts until she whimpering. I find her lips slipping my tongue between. She so sweet to taste. This is such a rush. She takes control and tips my head to the side and slowly sinks her teeth through my skin. I groan as I slip into a euphoric haze. She opens a wound. Moaning I taste her blood she offers. She reaches between us and frees my hard cock from the sweatpants I'd wore to bed. I try to push her gently away I hadn't meant it to go this far. She just kisses me and offers more blood. I feel her rub against my cock her flesh soft, wet, and ready. She growls softly her lips slightly parted her eyes glowing red in the darkness. I have pushed her beyond her limits of control. She is now a soft out of control freight train. She takes me deep in one sweet moment of ecstasy. Scratching herself she urges me to drink more before she begins to ride. I give in fully to what I had started. I'm lost as I thrust up inside her. Always more blood as we bite and claw our way to satisfaction. She cries out her orgasm her body shaking. My strength is amped up as I grab her hips roughly and pull her to me and continue to thrust. Growling I cum as I thrust deep gripping her hips. We cling together waiting to lose the high. She gently kisses my shoulder and pulls away. Something else has caught her attention. She fixes her dress.

"I have to go." She whispers and with that she's gone.

I check on my baby girl then make my way to the bathroom. I take a quick shower. On the way out I glance at the mirror my eyes shine unnaturally bright. My body is a mess of bite marks and scratches. They are healing and should be gone before morning. I walk into my bedroom and slide into bed next to my wife. She sleeps soundly. I brush her hair away from her face and kiss her softly. I lay back and ponder is it really cheating if the girl is one of the undead.

Nina's POV

I leap out the window and take to a run as I hit the ground. William is coming I want to catch him as far away from Nikki's home as possible. He's pissed. I wish he would stay out of my head. I pout it's not like he keeps himself only for me. He such a hypocrite. I see him in the distance I pick up speed and crash into him. He grips me tight then picks me up and gives me a rough shake.

"I don't understand what you like about him." William grumbles.

"Come on Will he's only human." I try to soothe his ego. I take his hand and smile sweetly.

"I guess he can live." He grumbles some more. "I wouldn't want to break your heart. He is only a pet." He squeezes my hand tightly and we take to an inhuman speed till we reach one of our favorite beaches to play at. We are walking along the docks there. He grins slyly and pushes me in.

"You stink you needed a bath." He laughs sarcastically. I crawl out of the water and push him in it was sweet of him to let me. That's how I knew I was forgiven. He understood my fascination with a human family and to an adult human male. He had the same desires for a woman, a mother, a lover when he was younger. Sometimes he still did. We are complicated souls in children's bodies.

We play in the ocean for awhile before returning to the inner city of LA. It's where we belong. Even if we found someone willing to take us in whether it was a vampire or human it never lasted. The human especially they would age and we wouldn't. I understood that even if my heart hurts. Nikki, my father, my lover is beyond my reach. I can only love him from a distance with occasional intrusions into his life.