He's Mine

I am your god (I am your god)
Call me
Call me
Call me your master
-Blood On The Dance Floor

Nina POV

I had been to deep in my grief earlier to notice her taking what I consider to be mine.  I gently reach for his mind his mental shield is so weak. I sigh with relief his mind is intact.

I bare my teeth.

"He's mine." I growl.

"You can't be serious, you're going to challenge me? You are just a childe. Nefertiti chuckles.

"Nikki move away from her. I'm about to poke the Hornets nest" I send him a mental warning.

"No" he whispers.

I do it anyway.

"You're no Queen. You're just an Egyptian whore! Who fucked her brother!" I mock

She reacts instantly. I take for the stairs I can feel the ground shake as the Ancient crashes after me. Dashing down the stairs I slide across the wood floor and clear the door to the outside. Closing my eyes I begin to send out mental tendrils to all the vampires I can find and begin to siphon off their psychic energy to fill my own batteries. I know I'm outing myself. Letting every vampire know my true strength. I can't just let her have him without a fight. I saw it in her mind she's to infatuated now to let him go. I love her, but she doesn't use gently. As strong as he is she would leave him a mindless husk very quickly. Nefertiti appears at the door and immediately rushes me. I dodge her sending her smack into the nearest tree with a meer thought. I feel her attempt to push into mind. She fails and gives an ear piercing scream. Frustrated she charges her eyes full of fury. I move quickly tossing her into another tree leaving it splintered. She continues to rush me each time getting closer. I can't let her physically catch me. My strength lies in my mind not my body. I pull the energy desperately from my own kind to bolster my speed and psychic shield. I can't keep this up much longer, while I also hold back my sire, Nikki, and my family. I can't have them trying to save me. I picked this fight. Even if I lose the the council will honor my first claim on Nikki. He will remain safe under my sire's protection. Taking a miss step I hit the ground I know I'm screwed. Nefertiti is on me. Her fists slamming into flesh. I try to fight but my strength is ebbing. I have barely enough to shield my loved ones. She encircles her arms around me. Theses arms that had so often held me softly now crush. Pushing me to my knees, she grips my head between her hands preparing to snap my neck. I wait for death knowing she has the strength to rip my head from my body.

"Nefertiti don't do something you will regret love."  I hear a warm soothing voice. He's the oldest vampire I've ever seen. Gently he loosens her hold on me.

"Imhotep," she answers in a daze.

"You don't want to kill one of our babies over a silly argument and angry words. Not just one from our vampiric blood line, she's also from our human bloodline too." He whispers. She lets loose and carefully he lifts me into his arms trying not cause me more pain.

"No," she answers her hot temper cooling. He takes her hand kissing it tenderly.

"Go my love feed and heal yourself. I will care for our baby." He gives a gentle push to send her away from the mansion. Then he heads to go inside. Before he enters he looks to the children.

"It's been a long night. I bet you are all starving." He chuckles and waves them away. They remain stock still. He laughs at their fear. "Shoo, go feed little ones"
They disappear in an instant leaving my savior chuckling.

Nikki's POV

Fuck I'm overwhelmed a little in shock. Cicero places his arm around me and guides me to a chair.

"Damn I know you don't drink, but I sure need one." Cicero quips.

I watch as a young woman comes to his side with a glass and bottle of bourbon. She cuts herself and lets blood drain into the glass. Cicero brings her wrist to his mouth, then releases her healed. She finishes by pouring the bourbon. Then she disappears. He takes a drink and sighs.

The ancient vampire has found a chair at a distance and is encouraging her to drink from him.

"Cicero who is he?" I'm glad he showed, but I'm freaked out and trying to make conversation.

"Imhotep He is an Ancient Egyptian and way older then Nefertiti." He answers and takes another drink. "And Nina's, mine, and Nefertiti's progenitor.

"I didn't know she was your sire." I comment.

"No just an ancestress." He chuckles. It's news to me that Nina's is their human descendant." He sits and strokes his chin.

"Does that happen often?" I ask warming to the subject.

"I don't know if you could say often, but it's not unheard of." He answers.

"What about you? Do have any descendents?" I smirk.

"Yes Mr Sixx I have a few." He grins.

I glance over at Nina she is happily sitting on Imhotep's lap. She gently touches his cheek and sighs. He pulls her close and kisses her lips. She kisses back and moans. Knowing she is intimate with others and having it shoved in my face is another. Feelings of jealousy are rearing their ugly head.

"She not trying to be cruel." Cicero says softly. "She is intoxicated with his blood. She's so young.

"Please Father I need you." I hear her beg him.

I feel my heart pound and rage build. I feel sick. I want to kill.

"Forgive me." Cicero whispers. He touches my arm. "Sleep Mr Sixx."  is the last thing I hear.