The Problem With Vampire Babies

Author's note
There is some heavy orgy type vampire sex towards the end of the chapter...just warning you😏😏😏

Nikki's POV

Courtney has moved in with me I think I'm in heaven. Nina is now out of trouble. We will see for how long. I'm back from tour and in my own bed for at least awhile. After some reunion loving we lay holding each other. She drifts off and I follow soon after hoping for some peaceful sleep.

I wake to a giggle. I look at the clock. It's 5:30 in the morning. I groan as Nina climbs into bed. Courtney startles awake with a squeak. Nina crawls in between us and insists on being cuddled.

"Nina you can't just crawl into bed with us whenever you want." I say trying to sound stern.

"Why not?" She asks child like. I think I've spoiled her to much.

"Because there might be nights we want to be alone." I tell her in a firm tone.

"But I missed you too." She grumbles.

"Oh come on Nikki. She left us alone all night." Courtney giggles and nuzzles Nina. I sigh apparently I've lost this one. So Little Nina stays cuddled between us being nuzzled and cooed to. Neither Courtney or I can resist Nina for to long. It's not that she compels us. She is what she is a Beautiful sweet vampire child. It's easy to love her especially when she smiles. I try to get more sleep. It's kinda hard with a giggling and wiggling child in bed with you. I sigh and give in. I tickle her and give her a kiss. Miss Nina is craving attention. I get a little to involved kissing and caressing. Nina is being naughty and encourages me. Courtney bites me hard. Looking up I see her scowling. Nina just giggles and surprises her with a kiss. Which quickly diffuses the situation. I think Nina uses some subtle compulsion on her sometimes so she can have her way. We might have to have a father daughter talk of sorts. It's getting close to dawn and our baby is getting sleepy. Picking her up I carry her to what has become her chest and put her to bed with her hug and kiss. I watch her fall to sleep before I close the lid and return to my own bed. Courtney doesn't even bring up my momentary lapse in behavior.
"Nina you're shameless sometimes." I whisper to myself.

I'm thinking seriously of some sleep.

"Nikki" she says softly.

"Yeah." I answer sleepily and realize I'm not getting anymore rest.

"Why does Nina act and dress younger then her age?" She asks.

"You mean like a baby?" I say.

"Yeah." She answers.

"I figure it's a learned behavior a way to endear herself to the mature vampires and humans. It's not an easy life for her and the other children. And She's managed to have three very bad ass vampires on her side." I comment.

"It's the way she hunt's too. Isn't it?" She asks her voice sad.

"Yeah it is. Don't let it upset you to much. The people she chooses to hunt are killers." I try to console. "Nina doesn't kill for fun. She has to eat."

"I know. It just freaks me out sometimes." She snuggles closer.

"Come on you don't cry over the steak you eat." I joke.

"Sometimes I do." She groans.

I just smirk and give her a kiss.

"Are the the other children like her?" She asks.

"Why are you wanting to start a home for vampire children?" I chuckle.

"Oh no one is plenty. I'm just curious." She laughs.

"I've only really met Nina's family. They are a loyal group. I'm relieved they are starting to except her back. With her help and ability to blur their existence here they have pretty much set up here permanently. No other Childe gang is gonna argue the fact either. The LA coven likes having the toughest kids on the block." I laugh.

"The toughest kids." She giggles.

"Yep some of those innocent looking demons are over a hundred." I grin. "Will is over 200.

"Who's Will?" She asks enjoying conversation.

"Will is or was the leader and Nina's lover. I guess Jack is the leader now.

"What happened to Will?"

"Nina said he went to ground. It's like an extended sleep for them it can last years. She said he was weary of life. It must have been tough to appear twelve forever."

"Wait he was twelve and Nina's lover."

"No he was over 200 and Nina's lover. The pairings in their family look really strange to outsiders." I laugh. "No ones married so they switch partners often. They make love and bond with everyone inside their group."

"I guess that's one way to stay together." She giggles. "Now I know why she's so annoyed with me. She sees no reason why I'm unwilling to share."

"We are her father, mother, lover, and her human companions. Nope she doesn't understand why you don't want to share affections. I need coffee." I sigh and give her ass a playful smack. "If you want to talk more. You are going to have to get out of bed." I smirk and head for the kitchen.

Nina left hours ago. She let us know in her teenage way that she wasn't gonna be home. She was going to stay with her gang. We tell her to be safe and she huffs as she slinks out the door.

Frankie is at her Mom's and Decker is at a friend's. We were thinking we were gonna have a quiet night and watch movies. Well things change when the first wave of lust hits. Courtney eyes begin to shine.

"Is that Nina?" she moans.

"Yes. Don't try to fight it" I groan and kiss her roughly. It's just a result of having a Vampire baby.

Nina's POV

My family has finally excepted me back. We kiss and caress one another with pure joy. Jack sinks his teeth into my neck and takes the first taste. Tom comes next then I'm passed gently from one set of hands to the next till all have had a taste. I'm playfully tackled onto large bed we all sleep on. They all begin to feed. The feeling of ecstasy spreads throughout my body. Love fills me I'm making my family stronger. Emily is the first to offer me her throat. I drink and move to the next. Once I've drank from everyone. We begin to pair. We grab the nearest to us male or female it doesn't matter. Jack covers me and thrusts deep. I moan our minds are all linked. Tom has Emily near me their bodies brushing against mine. I hear giggles from the foot of the bed. Samuel and Oliver have grown tired of each other and have joined Angel and Kaylee. Jack and Tom smirk at each other and we swap partners. Emily and I just giggle at the brothers. Ian, Daniel and Sofia play together on the other side of me. Sarah and Henry are on the very edge next to Sofia. Everyone can feel it build. We Moan, groan, and pant together. With each thrust and grind we climb closer to euphoria. I giggle softly two more minds have joined us. My family joyfully excepts them and shares our love and lust. It's not I It's we as we finally cry out together in our shared orgasm. Collapsing into a euphoric daze. We don't have any desire to move. We are well fed and sated. Nothing to do but cuddle till sleep comes. I reach gently out to Nikki and Courtney. They are blissfully asleep.

Nikki's POV

We are both shaking. My mind is blown. I barely have the strength to lift my weight off Courtney.

"Stay," she whispers weakly as I try to move away. I settle back and nuzzle her neck. I realize she's asleep. I try to pull away again. She whimpers in her sleep so I stay. I can't stay awake any longer. I'm to drained. I pass out where I lay.