A Little Bit Of History and A Little Heat 2011

Courtney and I had just been making popcorn for movie night with the kids. It took a bit for me to let Courtney into my circle and meet my kids but everything is good for us. Nina still comes in the night when I'm alone or everyone is sleeping. It's hard to turn her down when I'm rocking her blood. I do though and she excepts it.

We walk into the living room and find the kids having a lively debate.

"I swear I've seen that girl at a couple of Dad's concerts." Decker insists.

"No way this happened in 87 if she survived her attack. She would be in her late 30s." Gunner argues.

"I'm not seeing things." Decker huffs.

"Maybe she's a ghost?" Gunner jokes.

"Maybe she's one of the girl's nieces. She does have an identical twin." Storm says rolling her eyes.

The show has caught my attention now when I see a picture of Nina. It's one of those crime investigations.

"Young Nicole Audrey Terrell disappeared September 16, 1987 leaving behind nothing but blood stained grass." The narrator speaks as pictures of her and her twin flash on the screen. They show happy pics of her whole family. Then they show photos of the crime scene. Blood stained grass behind dense shrubbery. A photo of a knife in an evidence bag.

"It was just two weeks after the twins birthday. They had just turned 15. It's was supposed to be a night of innocent fun when Nicole went to the Clearwater county fair with a friend it ended in horrible tragedy. We now have an update. When renovations were being done on the local mortuary. A hidden room was discovered and with it a grisly scene. Several jars were discovered full of ash, taped to them was hair and a postmortem photos of the killer's young victims among them Nicole's. Also found were the remains of the Authorities main suspect. He was thought to have skipped town and was never seen again. The police are still investigating.

It fashes to another scene its her twin Nadine Bethany Terrell English. She has tears in her eyes.

"I was sick that night. She didn't want to go without me. I encouraged her to go." She cries softly. "I always felt like she was alive a twin thing. Now I guess it was only my wishful thinking. At least we can put her to rest now." Her husband pulls her close trying to comfort her.

I study her I always wanted to have an idea what Nina would look grown up. I guess I know now. She would have matured beautifully.

I always thought of Nina's loss of life. Now I look at my kids and think of her parents. How painful it must have been to loose a child and not even have a body to bury.

Courtney leans against me her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her in response.

"Ok let's start the movie." I suggest.

Nina's POV

I sit watching through the window. I haven't heard that name in a long time.

"Nicole Audrey Terrell," I whisper to myself.

That was a different life a different girl. I haven't thought of myself by that name in years. I'm Nina now a little monster. I watched Courtney cuddle Nikki. I feel a deep burning jealousy and anger. I growl low. I haven't fed yet. I pant and groan. This might be a good time to make my way into the inner city and hunt.

I've hunted the same way with a few variations for years. I use myself as bate. It never sadly seems to take very long for some deviant to take me up on my offer. I can hear his thoughts as he follows. He wants me under him. His hands around my throat. I pretend as if I've just noticed him. I act frightened. Oops I make for a dark ally with no escape. He follows me into the dark. He thinks he has me cornered. I turn to face him. My eyes turn red and I bare my teeth. He tries to run. I block his escape. He cowards against the brick wall. I don't normally play with my food. But I'm in a very bad mood tonight. He has killed so many times. I have a flashback of the pain and fear of my death. It turns to cold rage. I fall on him with intent to cause suffering. I feed slowly and crush his bones little by little. I muffle his cries with one hand. His struggles mean nothing I've grown strong in my short life. I don't cloud the minds of his kind. I keep him conscious as long as I can. He's feeling everything. It gives me satisfaction. He finally goes still. I sit beside the body for awhile. The rage has mellowed but it still burns. I feel some remorse for my cruelty. I'm still feeling frustrated and hot. I sigh and lift the body and dash. I don't want humans to see me. I arrive at my favorite beach there is an underwater cave near here. It's to dangerous for human exploration. I use it as a dumping ground.

I come out of water after ditching my trash to come face to face with one of the LA coven members. We study each other carefully. Children try to avoid coven members. They usually prefer us unseen as well. I'm not stepping on his turf. This beach has always belonged to the children. So what does he want. He's guarding his thoughts. I wasn't even hunting near them. He comes silently closer. I sniff the air. I can now smell his arousal. Why me? I'm confused and I guess it shows. I'm also frustrated He chuckles. He sniffs the air and smirks. Still keeping his distance mentally he lets me know he's not here for a fight. It takes me moment. I'm showing all the signs of a false heat. It doesn't happen to female Vampire children often. It's a yearly misery for mature females. Nothing ever comes of it. Now that I realize what's going on I recognize the burn for what it is sexual need. And I realize why he's being so careful. Males have been killed by female Vampires in heat.

He's rather hot. I circle and look him over. He stands his ground with a cocky grin. He sends me visions of invitation. I giggle.

"Only if you can catch me!" I take off in a run with him close behind. We run for a mile before he snags me. We tumble roughly into the sand rolling till he traps me under him. He tears my panties off in his impatience. I growl and bite as he thrusts deep and hard. Moving together we bite and claw just two red eyed monsters in heat and lust. Our minds are broadcasting our pleasure. Every Vampire in LA knows what's going on on this isolated beach.

Nikki's POV

I wake my mind full of lust. My dick rock hard. I growl in frustration. It's coming from Nina's mind. It's not the first time I felt her like this. It's never been this strong before. I groan It's was usually a groupie I would fuck hard. Courtney lays next to me now. I'm afraid of hurting her. The feeling is getting stronger. I sit up and look in the mirror. My eyes are lit. I pull Courtney to me. I cover her body with mine. She wakes slowly and confused.

"I need you." I groan. I kiss and nip. I'm trying to stay in control.

"Nikki." She whimpers. I bury my face against her neck. I don't want her to see my eyes. I don't want to frighten her.

"Please." I whisper.

"Yes," she answers.

I spread her legs and thrust. It's so hard to hold back the aggressive passion that I feel. I pant as I thrust. A little warning next time Nina would be nice. I give my sweet friend a mental message.