↠ C . 9

"Yong, I'm leaving for school now!"

The boy faced the 19 year old girl. Her back facing him as she tied her shoe laces. . Taeyeon stood up and by the time she could react she was pulled into a warm hug by her brother. 

"Have a nice day and come home safely" He faintly kissed her hair and gently pushed her to the front door. Taeyeon waved bye to him and cycled her way to school.

The cold wind ran through her wavy locks as she cycled down hill. The best part of her journey on the way to school. Taeyeon came to rest on a street waiting for Dasom.  She hopped of her cycle and bent her head around the corner to see a girl cycling towards her smiling widely and waving at the girl vigorously. 

"Yeonie~ omg it's been so long since I saw you. We didn't even meet up much in the summer" Dasom ran into Taeyeons arms pouting at the girl. Taeyeon giggled while ruffling her hair. "I missed you as well. Let's go! I don't want to be late the first day back "

Laughter and screams echoed through the school corridors. 

How are they all energetic ? - Taeyeon clicked her tongue not feeling that excited. The girls made their way towards their lockers. Chatting amongst themselves but then they were interrupted by loud shrieks ringing across the corridor.

Both girls automatically turned towards the disruption. Teenage girls squealing at the group of boys who were making their way down the busy corridor. As soon as she saw them, Taeyeon looked at Dasom. The girl's eyes were dazzling in the sunlight and her face glowed. She scrunched up her nose, judging her love-struck friend. Shaking her head in disapproval, she carried on with her business.

The boys walked past the girls. Taeyeon turned and noticed how one of them winked at Dasom. Dramatically she fake fainted towards Taeyeon making her immediately catch her.

Used to the same old routines she rolled her eyes and placed Dasom back onto her feet. "Aren't the Dreamies so hot! And did you see how Haechan winked at me!" Taeyeon plugged her ear drums from exploding by shrieks vibrating from the surrounding girl.

Without sparing another second she made her way to the homeroom. Dasom was in her own world daydreaming while staring into space. Taeyeon groaned and grabbed the girl's wrist, dragging her into their new classroom.

Both girls checked their assigned seats and sat at the second last seat near the window while Dasom took the seat beside her. Both of them smiled happily at the fact that they were luckily beside each other.

Taeyeon yet again was disturbed by loud noises. She tilted her head to the classroom door to see 2 boys enter. Dasom's eyes widened; she yanked her friend arm shaking it. "Look who is in our class!!"  personally she didn't see what was the big deal about them. Just a bunch of good looking boys.

The 2 popular boys took their seats in the back row. Haechan sat right behind Dasom and Taeyeon knew exactly what her friend was thinking as she spotted the wide grin on her face. Her lips slightly tugged upwards.